Duff

Designated Ugly Fat Friend.

Thats what i am. Ive spent hours on end crying and ignoring the attempts of my friends to reach me. Im done with being treated like this. I want to change but i dont know how, so i bring in the big guns...My brother Axel. We never speak, and not the way typical siblings barely speak, i mean we havent said one word to eachother in four years. Once he hit puberty, we drifted and the we just stopped speaking all together.

"Axel, I need your help." I said in a hushed whisper. His eyes widened but was dead silent. You could cut the tension with a knife but i stayed quiet. He sat up and cleared his throat. "This must be serious for you to talk to me after four years. What is it?" he said in a voice i didnt reconise. I stayed quiet and just showed him the video that is surfacing the internet. He had a focused look non his face but remained quiet. "What do you want me to do?" he asked after a long pause. "Fix me, I don't want to be a Duff anymore. I wanna be hot and skinny and popular. Your the only one I can trust." I said sitting down on his bed. There was a pause "Come on. Let's go," He said pulling me out the door.

Axel and I pulled up to the mall. We went to Crusade Cuts and made an emergency appointment. Damn, I know I'm bad but gosh. "Hello peter. This is my sister Britain. I need you to fix her and turn her from a Duff into a sexy chick," Axel said sitting across from me.

Peter ran his fingers through my hair. "Were gonna give you blonde highlights and layers." he said going right to work. They also waxed my eyebrows and gave me eyelash extensions. "Alright, your done but you've got to up keep it, alright."he smiled. I ran my hands through my hair "Thank you so much," I gushed.

I smiled at Axel "What now," I asked. "Your gonna buy a new wardrobe and we're throwing a party tomorrow as your big reveal,"
He said nonchalantly as we made our way to forever 21, Victoria's Secret, Deb, Spencer's and urban outfitters. I got heels, shorts, skirts, dresses, crop tops, purses and hella makeup. Tomorrow will be perfect....I hope.

*Prep for the Party*

"Thank you so much Axel,"I said while setting out down alcohol. "No worries. Just don't embarrass me, now go get dressed." he said guiding me to the stairs. "I already picked out your clothes,"he yelled. I can't believe this is actually happening.

When I looked at my phone, I had six missed calls, twelve text messages, four Facebook messages and three voicemails from Adriana and Kylie. I'm over it, they were shitty friends. They know that Victoria bullies me yet they let her come and heard her bullying me yet said nothing, and they made me their Duff. Fuck them.

I added slight waves to my hair and did a grey Smokey eye with a plum lip stain. Next I put on white lacey bra and panties and covered myself with my vanilla body butter and spray. I wore a blue high waisted skater skirt, matching bralett\ crop top thingy with a small tan jacket to match my saddles. My outfit peeped my secret tattoo that I got on my ribcage last year. I look like a completely different person.

I wait anxiously for an hour into the party before I made my big reveal. I can't believe that my brother actually knows all of these popular people. There are even collage people here. "Damn ma. Lemme holla at you," a random dude yelled in the distance. I blushed but tried to maintain my confident composure. Axel looked up from his card game and gave me a nod of approval. I take eight selfie of me at the Party and then I upload it to instagram, Facebook, Twitter and snapchat. Now I can really enjoy my party.