Rivals

This day is going to be awesome. Justin is coming to pick me up for school today. The Justin Steifer, popular football player and high school royalty. I thought that he'd be a douche but he's super sweet and he genuinely wants to be my friend.

Today is pretty rainy so I decide to wear something a little less extravagent. I wear a long sleve low cut black shirt that made my boobs look amazing, some dark skinny jeans that hugged my ass (I also wore a body shaper to give me an hourglass figure) and my knee high black boots that have a two inch heel. I put on some dangly diamond earings with a matching necklace and a white Gucci bag and leather jacket. I added big curls in my hair, did my eyeliner along with mascara and a pink lip stain. Im interupted by three subtle beeps outside. "Eeep! Bye guys. Bye Axel," I yelled running down the stairs only to recieve a grunt from Axel.

"Hey babe. Ready for school," He asked opening the door for me. "Thanks boo," I giggled sliding in. About five minutes into the ride, an interesting thaught went through my head "Justin, are you gay?" I asked. The car got quite "How did you know? Do I come off as gay or something? No one else knew, so how did you," He asked in a hushed tone. I shrugged in response "I guess I just have a great gaydar. Personally I think my brother is gay but he just isnt out of the closet yet." I said scrolling through my phone. "Yeah? Axel is really cute. Hook me up?" he asked with a playful smirk. I let out a laugh "Sure thing Justin, and your secret is safe with me," I said as we pulled up.

When we walked through the school arm in arm, we caught the attention of those who wernt aware of my change made over Spring Break. "Um, excuse me skank," I heard from behind me causing us to halt. I turned around to face my long time rival, Victoria. "What?" I snapped tossing my hair. She looked me up and down "So you think a new wardrobe is enough to fix your reputation, huh? Your wrong. This video is still going around, therefore your still a whore. I win bitch," She said with a content smirk. I looked at Justin and started to laugh "Look Bitch, your little 'boyfriend' Elijah told everyone what a skeezy little moron you are. Plus I have all of your dirt from the Summer program last year. You know, the one where you had a gang bang with four of the counselors," I said cockily as she gasped and turned beet red. "Yeah, we're ex besties remeber. Just think of all the shit that I know. NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE!!! THIS IS MY EMPIRE NOW BITCH!" I snapped tossing my hair in her face and strutted away. "Your so bad ass," Justin chuckled along with me.

*Chorus Class*

Just as my day was going great, I was stopped by Adriana and Kylie. For once, I didnt look like the odd one out. Adriana wore a white peplum shirt to match her heels and black skinny jeans with her hair in a curly ponytail. Kylie wore black skinny jeans with a grey crop top that says 'Kardashians' on it with grey ankle boots and her hair had a simple center part. "Excuse me, your blocking the entrence," I said in a bored tone, secretly feeling intimidated by my old friends. "Sorry, I guess I just shocked to see you alive and well after you just disapeared in Florida," Kylie snapped putting on her black leather jacket. "Okay first of all, this is not all my fault. You knew that she was the main reason that Ive spent my whole time in high school getting bullied and you heard her bulling me all the way there and you did nothing. Why would I trust you? I have always looked out for you guys but it took for you to think that I was dead for you to do the same. So why would I continue to befriend you. Now excuse me," I said calmly sliding inbetween them.

Today in class, we have to sing a slow song as an audition to go to Star Fest, which is a showcase where lots of performers get discovered and have their dreams come true.

Adriana's song: All I want for christmas ~ Mariah Carey
Kylie's song: Where have you been ~ Rihana
Justin's song: Climax ~ Usher
Victoria's song: Sneaker night ~ Vanessa Hudgens
Elijah's song: Forever ~ Chris Brown

At last, its my turn. "I decide to sing a japanese lulibye that my mom used to sing to me.I hope you like it,"

Ikutsu namida o nagashitara
Every heart sunao ni nareru darou
Dare ni omoi o tsutaetara
Every heart kokoro mitasareru no darou

Nagai nagai yoru ni obieteita
Tooi hoshini inotteta

*Meguru meguru toki no naka de
Bokutachi wa ai o sagashiteiru
Tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
Kyou mo takaisora miageteiru

Donna egao ni deaetara
Every heart yume ni fumidasereruyo
Hitowa kanashimi no mukou ni
Every heart shiawase ukabete nemuru

Itsuka itsuka subete no tamashii ga
Yasuraka ni nareru youni

**Meguru meguru toki no naka de
Bokutachi wa ikite nanika wo shiru
Toki ni warai shugoshi naite
Kyou mo mata aruki tsuzukete yuku

Osanai kioku no katasumi ni
Atataka na basho ga aru so sweeet
Hoshitachi ga hanasu mirai wa
Itsumo kagayaite ita so shine

There was a pause and then the whole class gave me a standing ovation. I blushed but for once I didn't cower back in fear. "Thank you guys. I think I know who I will be taking to Star Fest," She said. There was a sight pause which made my stomach turn. "Adriana, Victoria, Britain and Justin. I'm really proud of everyone but these are my top four," She said proudly as she walked away. Justin sent me a playful wink. This day just keeps getting better and better.