Love Is Love

~~~EG Rainbow's POV~~~

We all followed Twilight the pony who was running inside the school. We were all stopped by Principal Celestia.

"Why are you late? School has started 2 hours ago." She said in a tense tone.

"We're sorry Principal Celestia, we... Um.." Ponyville Twi said nervously.

"And why are there doubles of you?" Celestia asked curiously looking from our top to bottom.

"Uh.." Ponyville Twi uttered.

"Well... No time for explaining! You, all of you, go to the court because we have to practice for our Annual Sports Fest!" She said angrily as she pointed to the court.

"Thank you prince--" Pony Twi stopped as she realized her mistake, "I mean thank you principal." She said as she gave an unsure grin.

✨✨At the court✨✨

"Everyone," The coach said as he rang the triangle, "Have a little 30 minuite break, be back at 10!"

Everyone went wild, good thing I saw our group, the mane 6, now the mane 12!

"Guys, 30 minuite break!" I excitedly clapped my hands.

"Fluttershy, want me to teach you how to play soccer?" I asked as I dragged her to the soccer field.

I saw Flutters open her mouth to say something when Dash the pony interrupted her, I let go of her hand.

"EG Dash, may I ask you something?" She asked seriously.

"Sure, why not." I said with a cracked voice.

"But can Fluttershy join us?" I asked with a hopeful look on my face.

"Uh.. Fine, but we have to speak privately first before we let her in." She said with a worried look.

"Um, sure, make it quick alright,"

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"So what I wanted to ask you is..." Ponyville me said and sighed.

"I just noticed you, um, protecting... complementing... and uh... other stuff to her." She said nervously.

"Um, doing what to who?" I asked innocently not wanting her to know about this.

"Caring for Flutters," she said as sweat was running down her face.

"Oh... Of course I'll do that, she's my... friend... best friend!" I lied, I was more than friends with her.

"Yah sure it's just friends?" She asked kind of sounding like AJ. I started feeling nervous, I was looking for something to change the topic, unfortunately, I found none. I sighed in defeat,

"Fine..." I started.

"Do you have a crush on her?" She asked mischievously as she raised an eyebrow.

"YES I DO! Ever since the time we met I found her beautiful and amazing!" I confessed. I can't believe I actually revealed my darkest secret to my other self.

"I have a dare for you..." She said as she glared at Fluttershy.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I dare you to confess your feelings to her!" She exclaimed.

"What?!" I shouted in disbelief.

"Oh I don't know, a dare is a dare!" She said innocently as she stared up the sky waiting for my answer,

"Okay fine I'll do it," I sighed in defeat.

✨✨With Flutters✨✨

"Um, Shy," I asked.

"Yes?" She said with her normal soft tone.

"The scenery is really beautiful isn't it?" I asked as I smiled at her.

"Oh it really is, Dashie," she said with her soothing voice.

"Well... Here is something more beautiful than the scenery," I said as I blushed.

She blinked in surprise, "What? What can be more beautiful than the scenery?" She asked curiously.

"It's... Um.." I mumbled.

"Yes, what is it?" She asked.

"It's... Uh... It's you!" I said as I blushed harder.

"Me?" She asked in disbelief. She blushed too.

I nodded.

"Wait... Is this supposed to be a complement?" She asked and smiled at me.

"Maybe," I said as a hint.

"Why are you complementing me, Dashie?" She asked as her smile grew bigger, we both blushed. I think I'm turning into a tomato. I think I'm more red than a tomato.

"Because... I, I... I love you!" I said as I grinned at her, quickly my grin faded.

"Oh... It's okay if you don't feel the same way, I... I better be going..." I mumbled sadly as I ran away.

"Wait, Dashie?" The shy voice caught my attention.

"Yeah?" I faked a smile.

"I love you too," she said as my fake smile became a wide real grin.

"You do? Oh I'm so happy right now!" I said as I hugged her.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

CREDITS:

Hi guys! Cto: @mlp_thunderlightning

For this amazing confession of Dash to Shy!

Go follow her on Instagram:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING EVERYONE!

✏️Comment

✏️Vote

✏️Read

Have a great day everyone!