They Seem To Be Okay

I looked around people were having a good time I'm relieved I turned to the bar Shoyu with his head on the counter in a chair. Juyeon was behind the counter and looked at Yeosang concerned. "She's not gone forever," Juyeon says "I know but I miss seeing her and dad in pajamas in our kitchen making breakfast for the three of us before we all start or day" "How long" "Since I had kid teeth so four years old" "I mean until she returns to our world" "Even I'm not quite sure" "You look down Little One okay let it out who I need throw water ballons at" "Tousan!" Hongjoong laughs "I think I know and I miss her too Shoyu" "It so wried around the house though it doesn't fully like a house like don't get I ahh" "Shoyu I know what you mean and I feel that way too" "Thank you do you know" "When Anyalise will return I'm afraid I don't know Little Guy for all we know she might be around us" "Really?" He looks then sighs "Even though you don't see or sense her she might be around I kinda read at the hospital that when a regal is temporarily out of commission they literally have the power to move all around as long as they head back to the realm of souls before the next day they won't get bad luck or any kind of community spirit work" 

"So if it's true then Okasan" "Might be in the restaurant," Hongjoong says smiling "You were brave as well but even so your mom did what she knew what had to be done" "Won't that mean Mom is a god of some kind" "Well Anyalise is the supernatural god of our world so maybe since she's ranked as a god it most likley her abilities as a mage or she really is just a god" "Either way people will shake in their boots," Jueyon says "I mean have you guys seen Boss Lady when she's angry even a red aura appears around when she gets angry" "I have yet to see Mom that angry the only kind of angry I've seen mom is when lectures dad about various things" "Oi" Yeosang laughs 

"Hello there Seyiako" I turned around was shocked. "Shihyeon?" He smiled I hugged him gently "You're too young" "I know" "Is it forever?" "No since I'm semi god" "You're still too young" "I died from saving one of old band members" "Oh gosh" "Kinfe to the stomach" "Oh gosh" "They caught the guy but once I had reached the hospital my heart rate went to 3 beats I don't know what it's now but I think my body is in the coma state" "Are they all together" "They all they're at my parents house sleeping in my room they've been like that ever since the incident" "So they'll know" "I told them before we had disbanded" "It really is unfortunate with what happened but at least you guys all seemed to benefit from it I heard you opened a bookstore for everyone who wants a safe haven away from things" "Indeed I'm working on thinking on making like a mini cafe" "You're so young" "I'm a 98 liner though" "If my mom saw you once again she too would call you young again she still calls me that even though I'm 24"  He laughs then hugs back tears ran down his face "This is surreal" "First time" "Mhm" "It's probably hurting you since you died while porteincg someone you care about" "I don't know what time is it" "It's not the next day that is for sure or else Wave would be closed" I looked at him and wiped at his tears "It will be alright but since you're a god that does mean you can easily return back" "So just do the one thing which is always head back to the realm of souls before midnight" "I will"