Chapter 14: Date with Luna

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N): I really need to organize this closest better or at least label the boxes.

I said as I was searching through the boxes in the closet.

Venus: (y/n) what are you doing?

She spooked me. I jumped a little and dropped the box I was holding.

Venus: I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you do that

Venus: I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you do that. Please forgive me.

(Y/N): No need to be sorry I was just thinking to myself and didn't hear you coming.

Venus: Do you want some help?

(Y/N): No it's ok. I was just looking for my winter clothes, more specifically my jacket, gloves, and scaf.

Venus: If you are that cold maybe you should turn on the heat or you can come back with me to the heated pool.

(Y/N): A kind offer, but I'm not cold right now. I have a date with Luna tonight at an ice skating ring so I need it for later.

Venus: Sounds fun. I'm kinda sad that I'm going last.

(Y/N): Don't be sad, it's just the order of the dates. Did you submit your date idea to Ms. Smith yet?

Venus: Not yet. I want to see what everyone else is doing so I came to make sure our date is special.

(Y/N): It will be a special day for me just because I get to spend it with you.

Venus: I like when you say things like that.

She said shyly.

(Y/N): Well I like your reaction when I say things like that.

Venus: Wait, I think I see the box you are looking for.

I looked where she was pointing and I saw a box with the letter M on it, but would M stand for. I grabbed the box and turned it over to see that it was really a W. I opened it up and found what I was looking for.

(Y/N): You're right. It's the box. Thank you.

Venus: You're very welcome. I'll leave you to get ready so I can go put some more thought into our date.

I watched as she left and then put everything away that I didn't need. I decided to go out to the barn to spend some time with the girls before the date tonight. When I walked outside the sun was already setting. When I reached the barn I knocked.

Aurora: Come in.

I opened the door to see Aurora sitting reading a book.