Chapter 4: Meeting Maya

It was early in the morning and I was still asleep in Orchid's flower. My head was resting on Orchid's breast and she was stroking my hair. She spoke in a whisper as not to wake me.

Orchid: Oh (y/n) I'm happy that you are here with me

Orchid: Oh (y/n) I'm happy that you are here with me. It's like we are in our own little world here.

She moved into a different position and kissed me. After a few moments she broke it and placed my head back on her breast.

Orchid: That was great, but it would be better if you were awake and kissed me back. I know it is wrong, but have you so close to me with your lips so perfect I just had to. Like right now feeling your hot breath on my breast.

Orchid took out her breast exposing her big beautiful breast. Her left nipple was resting on my lips. She put the nipple in my mouth and I began to suck. She took my hand and placed it on her other breast. She starts to moan.

Orchid: Oh (y/n) that feels so good please don't stop sucking and touching me.

She started to moan louder. I started to open my eyes to Orchid's breast and I realized what I was doing and stopped.

(Y/N): Orchid I'm so sorry. I didn't know what I was doing.

She giggled.

Orchid: No need to apologize I loved it.

She opened up her petals letting me out. I got up and she put her bra back on.

(Y/N): Once again I am sorry.

Orchid: I told you not to apologize. I wanted you to do it. Did you not like it?

I turned away from her and started to walk inside, but I stopped for a moment.

(Y/N): It was nice. I'll see you inside for breakfast.

Orchid was smiling as I walked inside to see Amunet making breakfast. As soon as she noticed me she pulled me into a hug.

Amunet: Good morning my prince I missed you last night

Amunet: Good morning my prince I missed you last night. How did you sleep?

(Y/N): I slept fine. What about you?