𝑘𝑒𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑗𝑖

"𝗜 𝗚𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬, 𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗚𝗢𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗘?"

𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗚𝗢𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗘?"

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘅, 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸, 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

baji and y/n are 18+!!

it's been 3 months.

the absolute worst 3 months of my life. all because that bastard wasn't ready for a real relationship. a commitment he couldn't pursue.

asshole.

and to make it worse he's all i think about. while i touch myself, i imagine it's him touching me. every morning hoping he would just reach out to talk to me. or tell me he regrets running away and that he's ready to be with me.

but no. that asshole just wanted to fuck me with no strings attached. even though we acted like a couple like holding hands, 3 am talks, cuddling, going out, apparently, baji didn't think that was a relationship. commitment issues my ass.

chifuyu our closest friend, reaches out to me every now and then telling me that he's still gonna be here for me and that he won't pick sides but every time i try to bring up baji he immediately disregards it. it's not his fault though he just doesn't wanna get in between him and i. and i understand that.

i bet he's moved on by now while i've been alone for 3 months. god, i need to move on.

suddenly my phone rings but i don't even bother to see who it is. probably chifuyu "checking in" on me. im too mentally exhausted to even talk about myself right now.

i lay back down and my phone rings again. and i obviously ignore it. rolling on my side.

it rings for the third time.

"for fucks sake." i yell and get up to grab my phone. answering the call and i dont even bother to check who's calling me.

"hello?" i say aggravated.

"y/n." that voice. god that raspy voice that would make feel wanted, make me so bubbly inside, and make me wet within seconds.

"baji? is everything okay?" i ask concerned. why is he calling me?

"yeah no, everything is fine. i just needed to hear your voice again." he says and it sounds like hes kinda out of breath.

"baji its been 3 months and you call me just to hear my voice? go fuck yourself." i shout, almost about to hang up.

"oh but y/n, i'm doing that right now." he chuckles. he groans and i hear some shuffling.

what? wait WHAT?

"what do you mean baji?" i ask.

"fuck. y/n. i miss you so much. tell me you miss me too. fuck tell me." he whispers and i hear some groaning with faint slapping noises.

he's definitely touching himself. and he called me just to hear my voice... baji called to masturbate to my voice.

i dont know if i should be enraged or turned on right now. but i feel both.

"i miss you baji. i miss you so fucking much." i say giving up all morals self respect immediately.

"mmm yeah? y/n are you home?" he asks.

"yes." i peep out blushing from his moan.

"i want you to do what i say." he demands and i'm already soaking wet.

"okay." i lay down on my back against my pillows.

"take off everything below your waist." he orders.

"okay." i take my pants and thong off and throw them of my bed. completely dazed from hearing his voice.

"now i want you to start rubbing small circles on your clit like how i used to." he groans and i still hear him pumping his cock.

"fuck baji." i moan rubbing my clit and basically grinding myself against my fingers, needy for his touch. needy for him.

"you're doing so good for me y/n. just like that." he whimpers and i moan just from his words.

i continue to rub fast circles, imagining its baji touching me. the more i think about him, the faster the pace gets. i throw my head back against the pillows.

"baji im close." i cry out loud.

"yes, y/n cum for me. i need you to be a good girl and cum for me." he groans and speeds up his pace.

"yes! baji!" immediately i cum and ride out of orgasm till the very last second.

"fuck im gonna cum y/n." he groans and bites his lip.

"please baji. i want you to cum. i wish i could be there to suck up all your cum baji." i moan out of breath.

"shit. such a good naughty girl for me." he moans and cums in his hand.

after many long breaths of air between us baji finally grabs the phone.

"y/n i made a huge mistake. i want to be with you. i want to be yours." he says gasping for air.

"then come over and prove to me that you want me." i say.

"on my way." he hangs up immediately.

i smirk and kick my feet a bit in excitement. forgetting all the rage and anger toward him just because he wants me now.

hope y'all enjoyed the first of the many one shots haha. after tokyo revengers ill be doing jujutsu kaisen (yo waimo).

also check out my other story "addictive" if you wanna 😈 and im so happy we hit 100k reads!! thank you guys!!