𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑦𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖

"𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗜 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗜 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗜 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦, 𝗦𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗛-𝗨𝗛-𝗨𝗛-𝗨𝗛"

𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗜 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗦
𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗜 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦, 𝗦𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗛-𝗨𝗛-𝗨𝗛-𝗨𝗛"

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧, 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬-𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗦𝗘𝗫, 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬, 𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞, 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘, 𝗖𝗨𝗠 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗞.

mitsuya always knew how to satisfy everyone. whether it was you, his fans, his band mates, or the crowd. he always knew how please everyone.

the best part of it is,

he has no clue about it. he's not self aware at all. yeah he's aware of all his fans that love him and he's always happy to have you around him as well.

but never once did he think that he was special and never felt truly wanted. till he met you.

you were his everything. you were always there for him whenever he needed you and helped him realize his worth. he was obsessed with you. he would never look at any girl the same as you. he would cherish how you would ruffle your hands through his hair while he strummed his guitar.

you were his.

so you can imagine how much his blood boiled when he saw you sobbing on your shared bed, curling up to a pillow to push your face against.

"y/n? whats wrong?" he worriedly sped his pace to you to kneel down beside the edge of the bed to where your pretty, delicate face was sobbing.

"nothing. i-im fine." you say completely and obviously lying to him.

"you call these precious tears fine? where have you been? i was looking for you after the show and the meet and greets." he bites at you and you flinch from his tone.

you know he's not mad at you but it only makes you cry more, feeling pathetic.

about two hours ago when mitsuya was doing his meet and greets with his fans after the show you were bumped into by some bitchy fan that spilled her fruit punch all over you.

"whoops sorry." she scoffs with a lying attitude. obviously you knew she did it on purpose. mitsuya never hide your relationship from the media. i mean he always brought you everywhere he was because he loved you so much. so how would the fans not of realized if he didn't post you on his instagram or twitter.

"its okay, don't worry about it." you fake a smile handling the situation as mature as you can. you know the bitch did it on purpose because she was jealous of you. jealous that you are mitsuya's girlfriend. that he is yours.