³

A/N's pov:-
Groaning, pantings, smackings and cursings were heard.

Y/N's pov:-
"Where are we going?"
"To the ground, everyone are there practicing their running speed."
"Oh."
We stayed silent while walking to where he was leading to. How badly i want to get pinched on my cheek to make me believe I'm in this Jujutsu Kaisen world for real, man. I'm freaking out that Yuji is beside me walking with me, i had a chat with my Sensei Gojo, then Shoko, then whatever my life will be followed like the actual episodes.

I checked the ring on my pinkie finger whether it was there or not and it was there, i caressed the ring and smile came on my face automatically.
"By the way, nice ring, who gave you?"
Outta nowhere Itadori asks in excitement.
"Oh, um this ring is special to me and it is given by a special person."

I kind of lied but yeah this ring is now special to me becuz what if I lost it, ho will I be able to go into my world back? This ring was like a portal between the Jujutsu Kaisen world and Real world.

"Oh, means your boyfriend?"
I chuckled at his reaction.
"No Yuji, um...let's say she is my bestie who gave me and I'm so thankful about this. If I ever lost this ring then I won't be able to do anything and will be stuck here."
"Stuck here? What do you man?"
"Nothing just my silliness."
"You are weird and funny."
"Aw what a nice compliment, and I'm not even surprised that's how I'm known in real."
"OH WE ARE HERE! YO GUYS SOMEONE NEW IS HERE!"

There were Maki, Panda, Toge, Megumi and Nobara. Megumi was practicing spinning and stick techniques from Maki, Toge was observing how Panda was spinning Nobara and throwing her somewhere to check how far he can throw a human somewhere. When watching from anime it looks funny but when we are in anime world it looks hilarious ass fuck.

I tried to held my laughter back but failed and end up falling on the ground like Jimin does lol-
"Oh a new student! Hello!"
"Tuna."
"Hm? Who's this?"
"Hey there!"
"Hello to you girl, nice outift where you bought from?"
All chaos. And that's what I enjoy!

"Hello guys, um I'm l/n y/n."
"Oh, I'm Panda, he is Toge Inumaki."
"Kelp(Konbu)."
"Maki Zenin, happy to meet you."
"Kugisaki Nobara, nice to meet you y/n."
"Megumi. Same here."
Nobara smacks Megumi's arm.
"Dont be an emo introduce nicely you fool."
"Ah why should I? I just did."
"You should! Because she is new here. Sorry he is just a cold ass emotion-less oiled haired and boring guy."

Nobara being herself. Ah why she gotta say bad to my Megumi but why I like it though?

"Oh, nice description and all true, Nobara."
"Ha! I know, by the way your top is so beautiful where you bought from?"
Eh, what should I answer her? Um...think something tink......
"Oh, it's from Tokyo. My bestie gifted me."
I don't know how much I'm gonna lie because I have promised myself not to lie too much and still I'm breaking my self-trust, damn I'm so rude to myself too....
"OH MY YOU TOO? I ALSO BUY FROM THERE! HOW ABOUT WE GO SHOPPING TODAY?"
She screamed in excitement. Aw how cute! I want to take a nice pic of her cute meme-type face.
"Sure we can but not today because tomorrow is my meeting with this school's principal Mr. Masamichi Yaga."
"Oh you know his name?"
Oh did i exposed a little myself? Dang it.
"Um eh.. yes! Gojo sensei told me, hehe."
"Ah that blindfold bastard."
Maki saying her dialogue when she in 14 episode..I guess? Always iconic to me.

Maki throws a stick towards me and i catch it effortlessly. The stick was a Lil thick, i thought of spinning it and tried to spin and, woah it's easy to spin a stick, it was spinning round and round like how anime characters spin it.

"Wanna fight?"
"M-maki senpai she has just recovered from her injuries so isn't it too much?"
Itadori asks in concern, how sweet of him imma cry in a corner.
"No it isn't, I heard she has a fast recovery rate, right?"
"Yeah right. Ok I will try I'm not any professional or something."

I took the offer. The next move she did was, she pointed her stick to me and came running to attack me, i dodged her and spun my stick under her stick and spun it upwards with putting all my force and I succeeded in throwing her stick up and it dropped somewhere on the ground. She gave a smile and went to grab her stick.

"You are good at this but practice more. You can practice with me. Anything you want I can be your coach anytime."
She gave a smirk to me. She gestured Toge and Panda to come with her.

"Woah you are good at this."
"Yeah Y/N you were awesome! How did you do that?"
Itadori asks with sparkles in his eyes. This looks so cute when anime effect shows up on charecters.
Nobara compliments with a big smile spread on her face. She glares at Megumi and nudged his elbows.
"Will you just look and won't compliment?"
"I-"
"Ah Nobara it's ok I don't know how I did this, I'm amazed at myself."
Yes i dont know how the hell I became cool in this, once I get out of this world I will explain every little detail to my bestie.

"I'm going to my dorm, bye y'all."
I left from there and arrived to my dorm, oh I never had a peak inside my dorm. I opened the door and peaked my head inside the room and moved it here and there to check anyone was there then came inside and closed the door.

I- was anyone living here? Um..there were hentai comics, a poster of a girl in a wet shirt where her nipples were visible almost, dang this room is really pervy than my mind. I hide the hentai comics under my bed, fold the poster and kept under the bed becuz what if after I'm gone that charecter is here in this anime..

I laid on the bed and rest my hand on my forehead, thinking of how my today's day went, storing everything in my head. Suddenly I felt something vibrate in my pocket, MY PHONE!! YES I WONT BE BORED HERE I HAVE MY PHONE! I checked my phone and saw a message from an unknown user.

??:Is anyone here?
Y/N: Hello? May I ask who are you?
??: I'm the owner of a ring called 呪術廻戦 .
Y/N: Oh, I'm so sorry for taking your ring without your consent. I was planning to return you.
??: Well, I don't have any problem since I wanted to give to someone, you can use it for a week and today is the 1st day of your week you have 6 days to use it and then the ring will automatically take you to your real world but, be careful. Not to tell any Anime charecter about your whereabouts and about this ring secret. Also, if you fell in any charecter of anime then you will get a surprise in the end. Have a good week with this ring ≤3
Y/N: Oh, okay I get you.

So this is what the ring is. Nice. Greedy for surprises, I have to make someone fall in love but- someone should love me. Not like I'm that ugly enough who will anyone hate but, how my appearance is in this world is what I don't know. Maybe I can give a try to any charecter or let's not be greedy for surprises. How naive I can be.

I stopped the thoughts about this and closed my eyes then slept.

At evening, I bought myself some sushi and sat under a tree where the night sky was deep blue coloured and filled with shining twinkling stars and the full moon night, a perfect view for me to enjoy the mouthlicious sushi by myself only. There were 5 pieces and they were nothing I stuffed 3 sushi rolls in my mouth and ate fastly as possible. I felt my cheeks looking like a quokka or squirrel, chubby. Lol even in anime world I eat like a pig, no doubt. Then remaining 2 I ate slowly, chewing everything a sushi had in inside. Then took a last bite but the sushi sauce spill on my top. I swear if i stain my top i wont forgive myself so i rushed to my dorm, on my way I even bumped into Itadori and fell on top of him. Oh- I felt my cheeks becoming warm. Crickets chirping adding the extra anime sound when a boy and girl are in a romantic scene or something. Wait wha- I quickly stood up from him and closed the door behind me with a loud thud. I took off my top and kept under the cold running water and scrubbed it with the detergent. Shit if i stain it I will lost my fav too. I scrubbed and scrubbed until the spot faded and was not clearly visible, yes now my top looks better.