Chapter I

The last day of my last day of school. Graduation came early for me. I didn't have the traditional graduation like everyone else would. I had my favorite teacher give me my high school diploma. All I had to do now is just wait until the end of the day to go home. I have taken my last credits in a self-paced class. The bell had rang, and I went to my locker to get the rest of my things to turn in to the office. There she was. I halted dead in my tracks. My mouth wide open. I couldn't believe my eyes of the angel I was staring at. She caught me. I turned and finished cleaning out my locker. Once I was done, I closed my locker for the last time and turned to walk to the office. A ran straight into her. My things fell to the floor. People started laughing as they went by. I started picking everything up and she comence to helping.

"I'm so sorry." I told her.

She giggled.

"Hi there clumsy. See something you like?"

"I'm sorry. My mind goes to auto pilot sometimes and I don't realize I stair."

"Hey it's ok! Here's my number. Txt me later. I'm new here."

I took and looked at it. I looked up to say thank you, but she had already walked off. I made it to the bathroom to wash my face then turned in my scholastic things to the office. I then made it to the study hall. I took out my own personal book to read. I heard someone come in as I paid no mind to it because I was into a real steamy part of my book. I couldn't help but notice the sensation of someone watching me. I looked around and beside me there she was smiling at me. She handed me a folded note. I gladly took it. I unfolded it and read.

"Hey there clumsy. I'm still waiting for my txt!"

I smiled. Then began to write.

"We are still in school right now. My number is, (903) 975-5115. What are you up to?"

I gave her the note back and waited. A few seconds later, she handed it back to me.

That's true. Just sitting here. What are you reading?"

"I'm reading I romance novel. My name's Crimson. What's yours?"

"That's so funny! My name's Clover!"

"Wow! Beautiful name, Clover."

"Your name is beautiful too, Crimson."

The bell rang and I made my way outside. I walked around the corner out of sight of the school. I stopped and lit a cigarette. I took a huge drag. I held it in for a few seconds, then exhaled. Nicotine exploded through my vanes releaving me of the the stress of the day.

"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be smoking ."

I jumped and turned around.

"Oh goodness you scared me!"

Clover started laughing.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. You sure are jumpy, Clumsy."

I smiled. Then took the last few drags before throwing it down.

"I'm usually not this jumpy. I don't know why I am today."

"We all have those days I guess."