Chapter III

Mom came into my room walking Cloves and me up.

"Ok. Are you two an item now?"

We both stretched out and yaunned.

"Well. Uncle Jeff, Dani, Will, Dave, and Cory thinks so."

"But are you two an item now?"

Cloves and I both starred at each other.

"I don't know yet."

"Well you two look cut together."

"Mom!"

"Well you do!"

I stretched again and wiped the sleep out of my eyes.

"It platonic right now. Maybe we will be. Maybe not. We will have to see. What time is it?!"

"It's eleven."

"Ok. Good. Will gave me his number and I have a video conference with him at noon."

"Oh really? What about?"

"Hosting a making a scream competition for the festival. After over hearing Dani and Cloves having a scream dual, he challenged her and him to a scream competition. We suggested to him to make it a traditional scream comp for the festival. He had his show to play, so that's why he gave me his number and told us to VC him at twelve today."

"Hunny. That's super awesome!"

"I'm thinking of a few things such as best technique, longest scream, most wretched sound. Highest high, lowest low. Things like that."

That sounds good. What about prizes?"

"I was thinking of having custom made trophies."

"That's a solid idea. Well Hun I'm off to bed. Oh hears some money. You two go shopping. Here you go Clover."

"I can't take this from you!"

"Nonsense. You're considered a daughter to me as well now. So take it!"

"Well thank you so much. I don't want to take if you don't have alot to spare. And this is alot!"

"Thank you Clover, but it's like giving out a penny. I'm a doctor."

"Well thank you so much!!"

"You're welcome dear."

"Thank you mom. Have a good sleep."

"Thank you hun. You girls have fun. Oh that reminds me! Stay together. Have your phones on you at all times. The news says there's someone stalking people."

"That's a little creepy. Ok mom. You have our word. Love you. Good night."

Love you two as well. Don't forget to keep the house locked and alarm set."

"Ok mom. Wanna smoke the car out while we call Will?"

"Fuck yes Crims. That sounds like a solid idea. Then after the conference, lunch?"