Chapter II

Cloves and I followed mom to the garage.

"This is your graduation gift."

I watched as she opened up the garage door. There was a 1972 Plymouth Valiant Super Bee. Black on green.

"OMG mom! Thank you so much!"

I ran and hugged her. She hugged me back.

"Do you like it?"

"Like it? That's an understatement! To say I love it is an understatement! Where the hell did you get this?"

"I bought it in an old junkyard. Your uncle put it in the shop and had it rebuilt from ground up. I guess you can say it's from your uncle and me. So you better give him a call tonight and thank him."

"I definitely will mom."

We said our good byes and mom went to work. Cloves and I went back to my room.

"That was awful nice of your mom and your uncle to do for you for your graduation."

"I have an idea if you're down with it!"

"Ok. Hit me."

"Let's dress up and take pin up pics next to the car all gothic and send them to my uncle."

"Hell yeah. Good idea!"

She ran home to shower and get dressed. I told her to just come in when she gets back. I gathered some gothic apparel. Then went to shower. I took a few hits off of a joint then put it out before I hopped in. Once a was finished, I dried got dressed. Did my makeup, put black and white out contacts in my eyes got my goth boots on, facial and body jewelry on and my bracelets. I lit the rest of my joint and waited for her. She came in shortly after. I was in all. She looked so gorgeous! She smiled at me. She took the joint from me and set beside me while she took to hits. We finished smoking it then went the the car. I pulled it out of the garage so we could take pictures. We set the camera up and posed all sexy and took the photos. Once we did that, we went back to my room and sent them to my uncle. I let her pick out a movie for us to watch. She picked out Tim Burton's, Big Fish. I few minutes later my phone started ringing. It was a video call from my uncle.

"Hey my awesome niece! How's it going in Texas?"

"Well today was the day I graduated."

"I know. I got the photos of you and that hot chick posing around your car. How do you like your car?"

"I am in love with it thank you so much! I was totally surprised I did not and was not expecting that."

"Well your mom and I had this planned since you became a senior."

"I'm so grateful to have you and Mom in my life."

"Speaking of your mom, how is she doing?"

"She's doing great. She had to work the graveyard shift tonight at the hospital so it's just my friend Clover and me."

My uncle started laughing.

"Let me guess the song Crimson and Clover?"