DekuxMina

TW!!! THE PICTURE ABOVE CONTAINS BLOOD!!!

Izuku pov

So I am dating one of the most beautiful girls in the class Mina Ashido. We are a sorta-kinda psycho but that doesn't really matter even though we both have been in a mental asylum for a few years for attempted murder. What can I say they were trying to hit on my doll's face and the ugly wench tried to hit on me as well so we may have tortured them to death but it doesn't matter since we were "mentally unstable" whatever that means. Our teachers did keep a close eye on us during the first few weeks of school but we are fine now we mainly just party and drink nothing out of the ordinary. Well, we do stay away from our judgemental ass classmates.

Since they thought that I was cinnamon roll they try not to involve me in things like parties and drinking which sucks but doll face tells me that it is bitch baby shit. Which I can't complain about I may be 6'2 and a "cinnamon roll" but ain't no way I am doing bitch baby shit. But anyways we hide our relationship for the fun of it but that doesn't make it less difficult to not wanna rip out those thots hearts when they get too close to my doll's face.

(Also Mina is Blasian but when she overuses her quirk she turns pink like in the anime/manga)

3rd pov 

It was a sunny day out the birds were chirping and the sun was shinning everyone woke up smiling and happy except 2 Mina Ashido and Izuku Midoriya. You might be wondering why? well, the 2 idiots thought that it would be a good idea to go get high and drunk at a party the day before they had school. So now they suffer the consequences they have had major hangovers since they got almost blackout drunk which is usually hard for them. 

"Damn the sun is so fucking bright!" Mina yelled as she shut her pink blackout curtains. She smiled when her room was now only lit with a light that came from the small pink frog lamp next to her bed. She made her way over to her closet not being able to see what was inside. She was going to feel for the fabric of her uniform when she remember that it was the free dress day. So she smiled running to her phone calling her green-haired baby. "Hello, doll face?" Mina smiled hearing his morning voice it was always so deep and attractive. "Hi, Puddin I was wondering if we could match today?" she asked swinging her legs off the edge of her bed. She then heard the chuckle that she loved so much "sure doll face I am wearing grey okay?" she smiled before replying "alright love I will see you in the common room, okay?" she said happily over the phone as she brighten her room. "okay I love you doll face" "I love you puddin" she said sending a kiss through the phone as he returned it. 

She smiled as the phone hung up she ran to her closet now able to see her clothes she looked for the perfect outfit one to impress her lover even though that was not hard. She smiled looking at the perfect outfit. It was a grey sleeveless jumpsuit with a zip turtleneck at the top. It was perfect it showed off all of her curves and it was comfortable. She smiled before going to the bathroom only turning on a bit of light as her head is still pounding. She took a quick Tylenol before running her bath she was going to make sure she looked and smiled amazing for her man.

Now for Izuku he was just finishing his shower he came out of the bathroom steaming he walked to his closet pulling out his already prepared outfit his room was pitch black but he knew where everything was down to the placing of his pencils. He had a photographic memory making it easy to travel through his room in the dark. He grabbed and put on his outfit with ease, he was wearing a grey jean jacket with black ripped jeans and some white airforces. He then turned on the lights hissing at the brightness but slowly adjusting to it. He then put on some jewelry which was a watch and a few rings along with his matching necklace with Mina.