Bottom Bakugou part2 of top izuku

Bakugou x Dabi
Izuku and Shigaraki have been lying in bed watching television. Till a knock was heard from the door. They looked at each other “you order something?” Izuku said tilting his head, Shigaraki shook his head no. “Are you expecting some guesses?” Izuku shook his head.
They got from underneath the covers heading to the door. Shigaraki dressed in a large shirt that hung off his shoulder and reached mid thighs revealing the bite marks and hickeys, Izuku was sporting a pair of basketball shorts and no shirt.
They both had a tattoo on the back of their neck with the words ‘King’ and ‘Queen’. Shigaraki walked in front of Izuku while Izuku followed behind staring at his ass. When they got to the door the person was still knocking on the door but more aggressively. “If you don’t stop banging on my damn door.” he shouted from the other side before opening it.
When Shigaraki opened the door, it was class 1a with a few of the teachers. “What you want?” Shigaraki asked leaning on one leg mugging them. “We want to know if Izuku Midoriya lives here?” Aizawa asked rubbing the bridge on his nose. “Yeah why?” Shigaraki asked the shirt falling off his shoulder revealing some of the hickeys along his shoulders. “Can we speak to him?” Uraraka asked looking a bit worried. “Sure.”
Izuku snaked his arm around Shigaraki pulling him behind the door sharing a lengthy kiss. “Some people want to talk to you love” Shigaraki said as he pecked his nose. Izuku nodded his head opening the door revealing them two before turning to see the rest of the class his smile turned to a frown. “What do you want?” he asked his voice was icy and chilling the class was scared but Shigaraki was as red as tomatoes.
“They were worried about you since you didn’t come back last night” Midnight said as the class expect Bakugo agreed. He looked at them before opening the door and picking up Shigaraki throwing him over his shoulder the thigh marks more visible now. “Come in” he said walking away from the door.
They followed him inside it was a pretty large house just for the 2 of them. Izuku sat down on a throne like chair in one of his living rooms before speaking. “What do you want?” He asked well more like demanded. “We wanted to apologize for what happen yesterday.” Mina said as the others mumbled in agreement.
“Yeah, we are really sorry for not taking your feelings into consideration Midoriya.” Momo said as the rest bowed their heads expect Bakugo, he was standing next to the teachers. “It is fine just don’t go around assuming things.” he said with a sweet innocent smile. Soon the door opened revealing a pissed off Dabi and a scared twice and toga. “Why the fuck can’t I just go and take him from school! When I see him again, I am going to pound him so hard he won't be able to walk straight for a whole 2 weeks” he shouted.
Bakugou froze at the sound of the voice. “Bakubro you good?” Kiri said making Dabi turn his head towards the Livingroom. When he spotted Bakugo, he smiled. “Damn it” Bakugo whispered. Dabi smiled an evil smile “well if it isn’t the infamous Bakugou Motherfucking Katsuki” he in a smirking tone of voice.
Bakugou turned around scared his body was trembling. “h-hey Dabi?” he wore a weary smile “how you doing?” he asked Dabi face held a look of triumphing defeat. “Oh well you know pretty good expect my boyfriend hasn’t come to see me in over 3 weeks?” he said looking a bit pissed. “Sorry” Bakugou was still shaking he was looking down on the ground playing with the hem of his shirt. “Oh, when I am finished with you. You are going to be more than sorry.” Dabi grabbed Bakugou throwing him over his shoulder.
“Hey where are you taking Bakugou?” Mina shouted pointing her finger at the man. “yeah” the rest of the class shouted. “I am just going to go and give my puppy some much need punishment” he said smirking while walking away. “If I don’t return able to walk, please don’t ask” was all Bakugou said before he disappeared in a dark black and blue room.
“Midobro who is that” Denki said pointing at the room that they just went into. “That is his boyfriend” was all Izuku said before the class was in pure utter chaos. In the room with Bakugou and Dabi.
Bakugou POV
I was sitting on Dabi’s bed my back was against his headboard his hands roaming my body he was using his quirk making his finger hotter while he was rubbing against my skin. I felt his lips roaming against my body a cool sensation being felt where he had kissed me at. “D-Dabi~” I moaned out.
I could feel him smirking against my skin. He slid his hands down towards my pants removing them in a quick one swift motion. Leaving me in my oversized shirt that I stole from him and my underwear. “You look hot af in my clothes puppy” his lips smashed into mine he licked the bottom of my lip asking for permission while his hand played with my nipples rolling them between his fingers. I opened my mouth he immediately pushed his tongue in exploring every part of my mouth.
He trailed his was down my neck and to my collar bone attacking my sweet spot. When he finished, I saw a satisfied look on his face. He ripped off my underwear which was a G-string. He sat right between my legs rubbing on them kissing them licking them all while making eye contact with me. It was so fucking hot his sharp deep blue eyes staring at me as if he could see my soul.
He pulled me forward making my hole hit his member I moaned out. “shit~” his face had this annoying smug smirk on it. “Oh, do you want more puppy” he said rubbing his member against me. “Fuh fuck~” his smirk got bigger. “Come on if you want it you have to beg. Come on beg for me puppy” He used his left hand to graze down my body while his right ripped off the underwear I was wearing.
He then rubbed the entrance to my hole making me moan even more fuck I wanted him. I wanted him to pound me so bad right now. I knew he could tell what I was thinking because he stuck 2 of his fingers inside my ass thrusting in and out making scissor like motions. “Dabi~ ah yes~ “he kept going faster and faster I could feel the knot in my stomach I knew that I was going to cum. But he stopped.
“Why you stop~” I whined I missed the feeling of his fingers. He flipped me over putting me on all fours. As soon as I was going to ask something I felt him enter me. I moaned so loud I would be surprise that they didn’t hear me.
Dabi POV
As soon as I entered him, he moaned so loud I would have been shocked if they didn't hear him. I pounded into him only half of me inside and he was already moaning some much. “Oh, come one baby I am not even in all the way you can take some can’t you” He couldn’t even answer between all the moan so I pushed the rest inside he came just from that. I could feel him tightening around me.
His moans became lewder along with the faces he made his tongue was sticking out while his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He had salvia dripping down the side of his face. Oh lord this was a sight to see.
I flipped him once again on his back before smashing right back in. He came once again. Seeing the sight from the front was just beautiful. I lifted his legs up holding them on my shoulder while I was pounding into him. I then spread them apart hitting deeper he did try and run away from the pleasure but I had a firm grip on him.
This went on for around 2 and half hours till I was satisfied and he was asleep. I kissed his temple before going to clean him up even though this was a masterpiece in front of my eyes. I have many more chances to create this again.
When I finished, I walked out the room only to receive stares from Kat’s friends and classmates. “Hi how are you?” I said walking into the living room plopping down on the bean bag chair. “How was it?” Izuku asked holding a sleeping Shigaraki. “Heaven” he and I did our little handshake before returning to the people in front of us.
“Where is Bakugou” One of them asked “He is sleeping. He needs to rest from that stramineous activity.” I smirked remembering the events. I placed my hand over my heart acting dramatic as always. “Thank the lord for that boy's stamina” I said wiping a fake tear from my eye. “Amen brother” Izuku said being just as dramatic. “What did you do to him” One of them with red hair asked looking pretty pissed. “I just fucked him and then fucked him so more” I said shrugging and leaning back in my bean chair.
The red hair looked mad that made me happy. ‘Hmm maybe we should go again when he wakes?’ I thought about. They left after Kat woke, I wasn’t able to fuck him again but he did me an out of this world Blowjob