Chapter 5

Sky rushed through the icy air, feeling her hair flowing behind her. She looked around, searching for any mountains in her sight. 

Nature pulled out the magic map. She said, "We are going towards it. Here we are!"

Sky looked ahead and saw many peaks covered with clouds in front of them. The sweet smell of Cherry Blossoms filled her nose, and she looked down and saw a mount shrouded with mist. But the air was also mixed with another stench: monsters. There were thousands of tiny dots moving around at a fast pace around the snowy landscape.

Sky is located in an area with a high elevation and free of monsters.

They landed, their mounts silent as they touched the ground. Dark looked around, alert, and Psychic transformed into a cat and listened carefully, her ears twirling around in a small semicircle before transforming back into a young teenager.

"Nothing." they both said. 

"Hello!!!" a voice came from beneath them, and they leaped back, surprise flaring through all of them. A creature that looked like an octopus rose from the snow, shaking bits of frost off, revealing pink skin. "Squiddy Squid!" it cried, then lunged into Sky's hands. 

"Oh, is your name Squiddy?" Sky asked softly, stroking his head. "Can you tell me what's going on?"

Behind her, Dark and Psychic coughed softly, while Nature rolled her eyes, muttering words that Sky didn't catch. 

"Yes! My name is Squiddy! An Octo!" it cried. "I heard that you are coming to get the quartz of Luck! I will guide you to it!" the little octo bounced around excitedly on her arms. 

Sky knew that octos were really rare. She couldn't believe her eyes as she petted him again. He was... so cute!

"Do you wanna get the crystal? Let's goo!!!" Squiddy squeaked and took off.