𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟭

(H/C) = hair color

(H/C) = hair color

"AHH! HELP US!!"
"I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T HAVE COME OUT DURING THE NIGHT!"
"WE JUST GOT A BEATING, SO PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE!"

The five teenage boys yelled as they ran away from a demon.

"You brats really think you can escape me?! I won't show any mercy!"
'It's a demon! This is the first time I've encountered one!!' The blonde boy, Hanagaki Takemichi, yelled inside his head. 'If only a demon slayer was here right now..'

'Water breathing, first form: water surface splash!'

It seems like his wish came true. A loud thud was heard and the demon after them went silent. They boys stopped running to look at a (h/c)-colored hair girl standing in front of them with a sword in her hand. She had a box wrapped around her shoulders. Her sword was covered in blood and next to it was the demon's head. The boys stared at her with widened eyes. The girl turned around to look at them.

"Hello.. are you boys okay? Did he hurt you?"
"Woah! A pretty girl saved us!"
"Shut up, we were about to die and you're talking about her looks?!"
"WHAT WAS THAT THING?"
Takemichi just stared at the girl. 'It's Y/n! I haven't seen her in so long. I forgot she was a demon slayer. Actually.. there weren't many demons in Shibuya around this time, so these guys don't know anything about demons!'
"That was a demon," you explained. "They eat humans and only come out during the night since they burn when the sun's out."

You grabbed into your pocket to give them small wisteria bags. You walked closer to them and handed each one a bag. "Inside here are wisteria flowers. They keep demons away, so make sure to keep it close. Oh, Takemichi! I didn't see you there."
"Y-Y/n.."

"Sorry, did that demon scare you? You guys look badly hurt, was it because of the demon?"
"N-no," he looked down. "We got beat up by some other people."
"Oh no, that's horrible! I'll escort you guys home, okay?"
The red haired boy looked up with sparkling eyes. "Would you really?!"
"Of course, it's my duty to keep everyone safe."
"Takemichi, you never told us a pretty lady was your friend!"
"Yeah, dude!"

Takemichi felt himself tear up a little. He missed you a lot and this was a flashback, right? He got hit by a train and after these flashbacks are done, he's going to die. He needs to see Hina one last time too.

。。。

You safely escorted all the boys back home and Takemichi was the last one. You were walking together near some apartments.
"Is this your place?" You asked.
"No, it's Hina's. I just wanted to say goodbye to her one last time. You stay here, okay?"
"Of course, go ahead."

He walked up the stairs and you stayed still, keeping your guard up for any demons.

A few minutes passed, you were still standing near the apartments and you heard the two couple talking above you. You finally heard Takemichi coming down from Hina's apartment.

"Y/n-chan, have a good night! Thank you for taking care of Takemichi-kun," you heard Hina yell.
"Of course. Have a good night, Hina-chan!" You smiled and waved at her.

"Y-y/n.. can we talk for a second? Let's go somewhere to sit."
"Oh, sure. There's a park over there, let's go."

You were both walking towards the swings, but heard some boys yelling. "That's not everything, is it!?"
"You're lying to us, aren't ya!?"
"Empty your pockets, hurry up!"
'So fucking noisy,' Takemichi thought. 'Even though there's someone here basking in sentimentality.'

"Hey," you saw Takemichi walking up to the boys. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He punched one of them.
'Wow! He's standing up for the other guy!' You smiled.
"I'm super fucking pissed off right now." He picked up a broken wine bottle. Get lost or I'll kill all of you!"
The boys yelled and started running away. "We're sorry!"
"We apologize!"

You smiled as you watched the boys run away in fear. 'Takemichi is really cool sometimes.'
"Th-thank you!" The boy bowed.
"Listen up, kiddo. When you encounter people like that, you gotta have some guts. Prepare to punch and don't flinch. Half-assed guys like that will definitely be scared." Takemichi gave advice to the boy.
"What's your name?" You asked.

The boy's eyes widened as he realized you were there the whole time. 'I-it's Y/n-san! Does she not know me..?'
He knew you were his sister's friend and he idolized you. You were strong, fearless, and gorgeous! "M-my name is Tachibana Naoto."
"You're Hina's brother?!" Takemichi yelled.
"No wonder you looked familiar," you laughed. "I've seen you with Hina a lot."
'So.. she does know me..?'

...

"Do you like your sister?" Takemichi asked.
You were all sitting down on the swings.
"Of course not!" Naoto admitted. "Who likes their own sister?!"
'I do,' you thought.

"I see," Takemichi looked down. "Please take care of your sister. I love her. I love her so much that it's like nothing else exists."
'Aww, that's cute!"
"You probably don't know what I'm talking about. It's a story that lacks common sense. Today, in twelve years, I fell off the station platform onto the tracks. I thought I was dead but before I knew it, I was a middle schooler. Ah.. what do you call this?"
"A time leap?!" You and Naoto said at the same time.

"Yeah, that's it! This is probably a long dream, but I guess god let me see Hina one last time."
"What do you mean?" Naoto asked.
"July 4th, twelve years from now, Hinata is going to die. At that time, you'll die with her. Remember that date and protect your sister, Naoto!"

You stared at Takemichi in disbelief. He really time-leaped? What's going on? Is this some type of demon blood art?

"Anyways, I'm relying on you, Naoto. Please protect you sister," Takemichi held out his hand for him.
"..I understand," Naoto shook his hand.

I understand," Naoto shook his hand