𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟮

'Another day, another slay

'Another day, another slay.. hehe..'

After finishing another mission, you were sitting down on a hill near Takemichi's school. It was after school and you always waited for Takemichi and/or Hina so you can walk them home.

Your head was leaning on your sister's box while you finished a small snack. S/n was sleeping at the moment. You were watching a gang of people yelling and shouting from afar. Was it a gang fight? There's a lot of that near Shibuya these days.

"You.. ko'd... didn't ya!" You heard the guy shout from below. You couldn't hear them properly, but what caught your attention was a masculine voice yelling, "Takemichi!!"

"Huh? What's going on? Lemme go down there," you mumbled. You put your sister's box on your shoulders and quickly appeared in the crowd. You saw Takemichi holding his stomach while he was covered in blood.

"Kiyomasa.. the only way you can defeat me is to kill me," Takemichi smirked. "Cuz I ain't gonna lose!"
'Kill?! I'm not letting anyone kill him!' You quickly appeared in front of Takemichi.
"Hey.. what do you think you're doing, Takemichi?" You glared at him.
"Woah!"
"Where'd she come from?!"
"The hell just happened?"
"Why does she have a box on her back?"
"Is that a sword?!"

The guy in front of Takemichi looked you up and down and smirked. "Well, well.. what do we have here?"
"Don't stare at me like that, you pervert. I'll beat your ass," you shot back.
"Oh..? Bring me my bat. I'll beat that guy's ass and take this girl with me," Kiyomasa told the other guys.
"Y/n-chan get out of here," Takemichi said. "Please.."
"No!"

New footsteps were heard. "You've drawn quite the crowd. You sure are worked up, aren't ya? Even though you're the host," a male with blonde hair that was put into a braid walked up front.
"Who is that?' Thought Takemichi.
"A blonde braid.. and dragon tattoo on the temple," Akkun's eyes widened. "That's the Vice President of Tokyo Manji!"
"Ryuguji Ken, also known as Draken!"

A short guy was following him from the back. He also had blonde-ish hair and was eating Dorayaki.

"Hey, hey Kenchin," the guy said.
"Huh? Don't call me by that nickname, Mikey."
"My dorayaki is finished.."
'Heh, how old is that guy? Ten? He's short and acting like a kid,' you thought. 'Just like my beautiful sister, hehe!'
"The hell's up with that guy?"
"Can't he read the atmosphere?"

Everyone suddenly bowed down.
"President, good work!"
"Good work!"
"Good work!"
"Good work, President!"

"Oh.. he's the leader of this gang?" You asked.
'No way!' Takemichi thought. 'This guy's actually..'
"It's the invincible Mikey! The leader of Toman!"

Kiyomasa was sweating. "M-mi.. sano-kun! I'm with the third special attack unit, I'm Akashi."
Mikey completely ignored him and walked up closer to you and Takemichi.
"Move it," Draken glared. "Mikey doesn't talk to people he's not interested in."
"Right, im sorry. Good work," he bowed.
Draken landed a hard kick on his stomach.
"When did you become so important, Kiyomasa? You seriously going to greet the President what that shallow bow?"
"I..I understand, sorry!" Kiyomasa held his stomach.
'Hah, deserved!' You giggled.

Mikey came close to Takemichi's face, but the poor guy got scared and fell down. "What's your name?"
"H..Hanagaki Takemichi!"
"I see.. Takemicchi.."
"Huh? Takemicchi?"
"That's what Mikey said so that's what it's gonna be, Takemicchi."
"Huh?"
"Are you really a middle schooler, Takemicchi?" Mikey pulled his head close to his.
"Hey! Leave him alone, shorty!" You yelled.

You remembered what happened the other night and how he told you and Naoto he was timeleaping. He might not be a middle schooler at the moment, so you wanted to keep his time-leaping powers a secret.

Mikey looked up at you and grinned. "Hey, what's your name?"
"Uh..Y/n.."
"D-don't touch her!" Takemichi got up quickly on his feet.
"What's with the sword, Y/n-chin?" Mikey pointed at your sword. "And the box?"
"Th-that's personal business!"
"Well that's okay~ from today on, you two are my bitch!"

"..huh?"
"Pardon?"

huh?""Pardon?"