chapter 5

m/n pov

I was at Walhalla's hideout please and to get in the gang I need to BEAT DRAKEN?! I didn't know what to do so I just called him and told him to meet me in from of the hideout to 'talk' so after some time he come to the please so I just told him to come with me inside the please so I after some time of fake talking I told him "I'm sorry Draken..." "for?" he said but it was kinda late cause I was already on him, beating him into next year.

'I'M SORRY!' was the only thing in my mind,  after some time he was already passed out so I stopped and look at him, he was so hurt it hurts me more than it lookt like "Hanma, what do you think now? Can I be in the gang?" "Of course! you beat Draken like a beast!" he handed me the jacket and told me the plan that he has for me on October 31, on Halloween to be exact.

"m/n-san~" said the leader, Hanma, to me and smiled at me like a psychic "what is it Hanma?" I ask monotony and look at Hanma, "you're tall and I like it a lot~" he told me happily, "and?" I ask "want me to promote ya?~" "sure" I said and he smiled "you are my now right-hand-man!"

(on October 31 'bloody Halloween')

3rd pov

the gangs were already in the fight and if that wasn't already bad. "MIKEEEYYYYY!!" said a shocked Draken. "I'm not sorry now, hope ya know why Mikey" said m/n with a pipe in his hand. "the rest is on ya Kazutora" said m/n not wanting to hurt Mikey himself.

 "with pleasure m/n-san!" said a happy Kazutora. with that everyone just stared at Mikey being hit in the head by Kazutora.

(we all know what happened sooooo... SKIP TO A LITTLE BIT LATER!) 

"KISAKI!" yelled Baji to Kisaki while heating him in the head with another pipe, he was hit by Kisaki's bodyguard but that dude was hit by you after that. "Pussy! HIT SOMEONE YOUR SIZE!" with that the dude was on the ground, after some time you see Kazutora get up and runner from the car top behind Baji but before he could hit Baji you take the knife that was for Baji right in your forearm, it hurts you but your happy that Baji is ok, with that you let him go and kill Kisaki.

Baji was in front of Kisaki with the pipe at his neck and with that, he hit Kisaki with no regret till he passed out and from there on you were sure he was done but Mikey was behind him, about to hit him, you ruined and did a jump kick in Mikey's already bleeding head, that kick was for sure more powerful then Mikey's cause with that he was on the ground looking at you mad bur surprise that you are so strong, you never hired him or Draken but with the thing, he did and said to you made you wand to murderer him yourself.

"THE FIGHT IS DONE!" you yelled and everyone was thinking that your loco but they see Mikey looking at you from where he sited, "I'm sorry m/n...PLEASE COME BACK!" Mikey said and bowed down to you, "and?..." you said mad at him but with no interest in going back in the gang, "WE NEED YOU BACK...I need you back" SAID Mikey with tears going down his cheek, "is Kisaki out?" you asked him but with your back at him, "YES! Now I know what he wanted and I don't want him in the gang anyway!" Mikey said to you.

(after 1 week)

m/n pov

it has been some time since the 'bloody Halloween' I was back in the gang and Baji was back too, I said my sorry and apologise to Draken and Mikyu for heating him, I was back in a happy life and Mikey said he's sorry to me too. is was almost Christmas so I was out to buy for the guys some gifts and to celebrate that I was back and that I can finely fight now cause of my arm that was hurt by Kazutora, ohh and Kazutora was back I the gang too.

that was all I Co come out with, sorry! I'm not good with angst but I will try more and the story will have a maxim of 10 capters! love y'all!

world count 742