The Other Half

Angel woke up from her very pleasant dream about Bill last night that, from what she can remember, was full of delight. She had decided to explore more of Berlin and went to get ready. Once she showered and got dressed, she made her way out of her hotel and out onto the beautiful streets. They day was nice and bright, everyone seemed cheerful. Angel went into a small store to get a bite to eat and while she waited, she spent some time on her phone. After a few minutes her name was called telling her that her food was ready. While she stood to get her food, she ran into another man and quickly apologized since it was in her kind nature to feel sorry for every small thing she did wrong. The man kept saying it was alright every time she said sorry. The man grabbed Angel by the shoulders and said, "Hey it's really alright. I'm fine, you're fine it's ok." Angel got a look at the man who spoke with a very deep and husky voice that was laced with a thicker German accent yet still spoke perfect English. The man had similar features, she realized, that were similar to Bill's in his facial features, but in style he was the complete opposite. Bill had a more gothic style to himself while still looking nice and elegant. This man on the other hand, had an American gangster look but still managed to make it look good and not trashy. The man in question also had light brown hair braided into dreadlocks, had the same deep brown chocolate eyes Bill had an had fairly tanned skin and was rocking multi-colored baggy clothes. Angel looked into his eyes and said, "Sorry, shit sorry AH ok I'll just stop." The man chuckled a bit at her response and said it was alright. He asked Angel if she would like to join him for lunch and she agreed hopeful that she could continue to either apologize or get to know the strange man or both. "You're not from here, are you?" The man said asking the same question Bill had the afternoon before. "No, I'm not. You know that's the same question I was asked yesterday." angel said. "Well since not many people here speak fluent English yet I just kind of assumed." The still unnamed man said. "I don't believe I got your name." Angel said with curiosity in her voice finally wanting to know the strange man's name. "Tom Kaulitz, but you can call me whatever you want sweetheart." 'Tom' said while winking with lust in his eyes. Angel was taken aback by this as she had never thought she was the most attractive person seeing as the last boyfriend or hell even girlfriend she had was when she was 13 and 14 years old. She had guessed that German men were just attracted to any American girl they could see and if they saw what they liked then they would make some kind of move like Tom did. "I think I'll just call you Tom for now." she said while giggling a bit. Tom just laughed along as well and talked to her for a bit getting to know each other but soon after he had to get going. "That's alright I was planning on doing something today as well. Maybe we can hang out sometime?" "Yeah, that'd be great." Tom said as he wrote down his number on her hand so she wouldn't forget it. Angel looked down at her hand and looked up to say goodbye but like Bill, Tom was gone as well. Angel didn't realize until then when Tom had said his full name, he had the same last name as Bill. She thought maybe it was just a coincidence or that they were related somehow since they had similar features. 'Could be they're brothers' She thought and walked off to continue her adventure in this wonderful new country.

Sorry, everyone if anyone is still reading this, I forgot about this for a bit and finally bought a computer so I can easily write this story again. I wasn't able to get back into my old account to finish the mostly written story so I'm just going to have to write it again with the notes I've saved and make some changes along the way. Thanks for understanding and reading my story. Love you all!