Adora's Wedding.

"Today's the day, the little ones are getting married Casta", Shadow says.

"Well not so little anymore, are they now", Casta says as she gets out of bed.

Shadow holds Casta's hand and pulls her back into bed and holds on to her.

"What are you doing", Casta shouts as she giggles.

"Have I told you how much I love you", Shadow says as she kisses her neck.

"Stop Shadow, we have to go", Casta says as she giggles even more.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"Umm Aunt Casta there's a package here, it looks like the clothes for the wedding", Glimmer says.

"Ok leave it by the door sweety, we'll be right there", Casta says as she finally gets up.

Casta get's the clothes that were outside the door and puts them on the bed.

"Ooo looks fancy", Shadow says.

Casta unzips the first bag and it's a beautiful purple silk shirt with a white jacket and pants.

"Good taste I see, I wonder where they get it from", Casta says as she looks at Shadow.

"Now I'm curious", Shadow says as she get's up and unzips her bag.

It was a deep red shirt with a black suit set.

"I see we have similar taste", Shadow says as she looks at both the suits.

"Umm yeah, well I mean they got colors that complemented us, that's a good thing", Casta says.

"Shoe's and jewelry are here also aunt Casta", Glimmer says as she leaves them there.

Shadow gets up and opens the door to get them.

"It's freezing out there", Shadow says as she gets the stuff.

"Well Adora prepared us for the occasion", Casta says.

"OOO the shoes", Shadow says as she picks up a pair of silver heels.

"I must admit they did a wonderful job", Casta says as she picks up the clothes and arranges it nicely on the bed.

Shadow picks up her clothes and takes it to the bathroom and gets dressed.

"I'm done", Shadow shouts

"Come out I want to see", Casta says excitingly.

"OK here it is", Shadow says as she comes out.

"Holy Shit", Casta says as she looked stunned.

Shadow wore the red shirt with the first two buttons undone which exposed her cleavage she tucked the shirt in her pants and had the jacket over her arm, she wore her hair in a low bun with 2 slithers of hair she left in the front which she curled, she wore a silver cuff bracelet with her engagement ring, and her silver heels.

"What to much", Shadow says.

"No instead there's something missing", Casta says as she takes out her makeup bag.

"Casta you know I don't like that stuff", Shadow says.

"I know, I promise I won't do anything drastic", Casta says excitingly.

Casta finishes within 10 minutes, Shadow looks in the mirror and is stunned, Casta applied eyeliner and deep red lipstick and finished of the look with a smokey eye.

"See nothing to drastic", Casta says as she kissed Shadow on the cheek.

"OK enough about me look at you, so proper and smart", Shadow says.