Ive Returned (With another A/N)

Guys. Gals. Nonbinary Pals.

It's been about four months, since I've uploaded anything on this account. And probably a year or so since I've put genuine work and effort into a chapter. I was so hyped to start this story, and I had no clue that it was gonna blow up.

I've been in a therapy program for the last six or so weeks. And I get the horrible privilege of going back to my highschool this Tuesday.
This book has slipped my mind over the past couple of months.

And now I'm asking the question, do I continue this book and finish it?

Or do I just quit this entirely?

I've seen alot of nice comments, along with begging comments, as well as some rude comments.
I get that my writing style, and the character choices I implemented weren't super popular.
Like the scene where I wrote Y/N telling Bethany to get off her phone in class.
Not a lot of people liked that that happened.

So I've also been considering rewriting the book entirely.
Like rewriting and republishing every single chapter, as well as the character.

The plot would still be the same, as well as the characters place in the story.
I would just rewrite into a better version.

One comment that I saw about the Bethany phone thing was :
"Nah girl mind your own dam business ☠"

And a few others saying,
"No"

If it really bothers you guys so badly I'll just rewrite it.
I must admit, even I was looking back at this book and felt disappointed or upset with parts of the story.

So what shall I do?

I think I'll rewrite and continue the book, but if you guys want something different just comment on this a/n.

Im going to start the rewriting process tonight, and im gonna put effort into the chapters now.