Charitable chemistry.

Her red bottoms clicked away as she swiftly walked along the stone pavement in her tight fitted bcbg metallic dress. She was on her way to deliver a speech at the annual charity ball for the Believe foundation for sick kids. Ever since she was a kid, Fanny always had dreams of giving back to the kids in need and helping people in need and she dedicated whatever little time she had to this cause.

"Oh good you're here, you'll be on in 5. Are you ready?" asked Joley, Fanny's manager.

"Yeah, yeah i think so. I'm ready." replied fanny.

"Ok sit tight."

Fanny's mind was racing, she wasn't exactly nervous she was confident in her skin but this whole thing was emotional for her and she was also giving this speech to a bunch of top business men and women, the most elites in society and the rich and famous who were donars to the foundation.

"You got this fanaya, you got this." Fanny silently whispered to herself.

"You're on now Fans." Said Joley.

Fanny slowly rose to her feet straightening her dress and tucking a stray lock of dark brown hair behind her ear. "Breathe fans" she whispered.

She gracefully entered onto the platform and was greeted with heart warming applause.

"Thank you, today we're all here to support a cause that is very close to our hearts..."

"It's time to meet and greet fan fan, come on, get in the mood. And no more wine" Joley said.

"This wine is delish Jo, What is it?"

"No one says delish, finish the words fans."

"Then finish my name Joley." Fanny said with a smirk on her face.

"By the way, it's a 2003 Domaine de la Romanee"

"Sounds expensive."

"Taste expensive too, and remember they're rich, you're drinking the cheapest wine here."

"Nooo I'm drinking cheap wine?" Gasped fanny jokingly. "How's my hair and makeup?"

"On point, you look like you've been kissed by angels and touched by Gods grace" laughed Joley.

"Just stop it." Fanny replied rolling her eyes.

Fanny was now dressed in a long floor sweeping red dress that accentuated her cleavage and hugged her waistline. With each step she took the dress rolled off her hips like waves rushing to kiss the shoreline. It also had a long split on the right side with a deep V shaped cut in the back lined with faux diamond stones. She wore a grey strappy giuseppe zanotti heels that strapped up all the way to her thigh.

As she entered the room approaching from the double curved stairway, she noticed everyone was staring at her, she wondered why, then she smiled cause she remembered she was the host of the evenings events.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for such a successful evening, and for your generous contributions, by all coming together we raised $5 million dollars, we surpassed the goals that were set for this evening's charitable event and i must say I'm elated by it all. We are now able to provide the necessary equipments and machines for the St Barts childen hospital. Once again thank you. Now sit back and enjoy your lovely dinner and the proceedings that will follow.

She was applauded with a standing ovation in respect to them accomplishing more than they had set out for.

Fanny gracefully walked into the party greeting and chatting with people as she moved to find her table. She had never been around so much important people in one night and it was all overwhelming, but she remained composed despite she was flushed.

"Oh let me get that for you Mrs Del Van Trey."

"Thank you and it's miss." Fanaya said without even glancing up as she sat down in her seat.

"Miss Del Van Trey, you are most welcome."

For the first time Fanny picked up on what sounded like a Spanish accent, she blushed a little before looking up through her lashes at what she thought was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. He was handsome and well groomed and wore a sharpe dark blue suit. "Omg that beard." she thought. Fanny was blushing all over and tried desperately to conceal it.

With an extended hand he said in the sexiest voice ever "Hello, I'm Demetrio Asturias."

Fanny stared blankly at him. "Oh hi, I'm Fa-fanny Del Van Trey."

Fanny was a bit embarrassed because no man had ever made her lose her train of thought or caused her to stutter. She was usually well composed and stern. This was new to her. So with a whisp of air she quickly pulled herself together. She was flustered. She took his hand with a firm shake and said "Nice to meet you Mr Asturias."

"Lovely party madam, and for such a wonderful cause." Expressed Demetrio.

"Yes, yes, thank you. It's a cause that's very dear to me, and i must say I'm grateful it turned out so well."

The accent was killing her, she was squirming in her seat, and his scent, "what is he wearing?" she thought. He smelled so good and clean.

"Calm yourself Fanaya." Screamed Fanny's conscience.

"Hmm, las felicitaciones."

With a weak smile Fanny excused herself.

"Jo, Joley come here please." Called fanny.

"What's wrong Fanny?" questioned Joley. "You look flustered."

"Do you know a Demetrio Asturias?"

"Yes, why?"

"What about him?"

"This is 'the' Demetrio Asturias, Fanny, think!"

"What?" Replied fanny with a confused look on her face.

"Billionaire business man of the year, GQ man of the year, ring any bells?"

"Haha, stop. No way i just made a complete fool of myself to this man, i was practically drooling on him. Omg, I'm so embarrassed, i was flustered and i was sparkling with sweat, i was dewy Jo, i was dewy. I can't go back down there, omg, i dont even know him and i almost came to the sound of his voice. No, take me home. Call Ben and tell him bring the car around."

"You can't leave Fanaya, you're the host, calm down, you can't leave your own party. What will people say?"

"I don't care what they say, tell them i had to leave. Food poisoning, better yet allergies."

"No, you're staying, now breathe, have a glass of that delish wine and return to your seat."

"Did you just say delish?" Fanny taunted.

"What? No." Quipped Jo.

"Whatever, you did, I'm going now."

Fanny poured herself a little of the Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, swirled and gulped it all down.

"Damn this is some good wine, from the fountain of heaven."

She gathered herself and made her way back to her table. To her surprise he wasn't there. She felt a wave of disappointment but at the same time she felt relieved. She ate her dinner slowly and paused to answer questions here and there from her guests.

It was soon time to retire home, and she said her farewells and thank you's once again before she had her driver for the night take her home.