AkaKuro: Do you love me for who I am...?

Kuroko Tetsuya is an average student who goes to Teiko Middle School. No one notices him in classes, hallways, and even in the gym until... He met a certain someone with bright red hair and red glossy eyes. His name was Akashi Seijuro, he is one of the top students in Teiko Middle School, and he's the captain of the basketball team. Akashi always finds Kuroko interesting, he always notices Kuroko everywhere he is, and he really loves Kuroko so much. Kuroko does love Akashi too but he is worried that Akashi might love him only for his looks and his talents in basketball but not for who he is on the inside.

Kuroko is at the library picking out books about self-image and true love.

Kuroko: Okay I must read these...

Kuroko finds an empty seat at the library and he sits down with two books that he picked out. He starts reading one of them then he thinks about Akashi.

Kuroko: I hope Akashi loves me for who I am... and not just my looks and my talents...

Kuroko said to himself as he kept reading. Then suddenly someone touches his shoulder, Kuroko turned around and notice that it was Akashi.

Akashi: Hello Kuroko, I've been looking for you.

Kuroko: Oh hello Akashi-Kun, good to see you.

Akashi smiled as he sat down next to him and he looked at the books that Kuroko is reading.

Akashi: Oooh interesting.

Kuroko: Yeah... I picked out these books for a reason...

Akashi: Oh I see.

Akashi nodded while he takes a look at Kuroko wondering if he was going to say anything else.

Akashi: Is there anything else you want to say?

Kuroko: I have a question Akashi-Kun...

Akashi: What is it Kuroko?

Kuroko thinks of what he is going to ask Akashi and he clears his throat a little. Kuroko was about to ask a specific question but the bell rang for their next classes.

Kuroko: I'll ask you later Akashi-kun.

Akashi: Okay Kuroko, see you later after school.

They both walk to their own classes. Kuroko sat down in the back row of his class. While the teacher teaches, Kuroko stares at the window thinking what Akashi would answer if he were to ask if he loves him for who he is. Kuroko does not want Akashi to love him on the outside because he thought he would use him as a toy or an image.

A few hours later, Kuroko sat down on the bench and waits for his lover Akashi-kun to come. Kuroko keeps thinking about the question he's going to ask him.

Kuroko: Should I really ask him this question...?

Kuroko said to himself while he watches the clouds moving and the sun setting. Then Akashi walked to Kuroko and sat next to him

Akashi: Hello Kuroko. So what question are you going to ask me?

Kuroko: Oh um...

Kuroko hesitated for a second because he figured the question he was going to ask is stupid but he goes on about it anyways.

Kuroko: Do you love me for who I am...?

Akashi: Of course, I love you for who you are because you are cute and amazing.

Kuroko: Oh...

Kuroko looked down. The answer that Akashi gave is not quite what Kuroko wanted to hear. He always thought he would say he loved him for who he is on the inside.

Kuroko: Well I'm going to walk home now, I'll see you later Akashi-kun.

Kuroko started walking home but Akashi grabbed his hand.

Akashi: Wait Kuroko, what I meant to say is... I loved you because not only that you are talented and cute looking but you are sweet.

Kuroko started blushing when he said that. Akashi continues on while he holds his shoulders and looks into his blue eyes.

Akashi: I loved you because you are a great listener and you understand me like no one else. I loved you because you saved my life and bring me happiness. And... I loved you because you are you, Tetsuya.

Akashi pulls Kuroko to a kiss deeply on his lips. Kuroko returns the kiss and he smiled at him.

Kuroko: I love you too Akashi-kun.

Kuroko and Akashi kept kissing each other as the wind starts blowing cherry blossom petals around them.