Chapter I

Narrator POV:

So this is how it ends? Me dying at the hands of el pinche murciélago.
You know, from being in Pena Dura to fighting so called "Superheroes" was not something I really expected.

Batman:Got anything to say, Bane?

Bane looked up, his body battered from the constant agony from his fight with the bat, and said five words that Batman had somewhat expected...

Bane:Que te mueres Perra Maldita.

Batman lifted the gun in his hand and shot bane right in the face

*thud*

Batman: I'm sorry it had to be this way, but you were too dangerous to put back in prison

Batman, or more so, Bruce, starts walking away, but not before looking back at bane's motionless body one last time

Bruce: Goodbye, my old enemy

And then he walks away, while the rain pours down on bane's body, washing away the deceased supervillain...

But the story does not end there...

A bright sun looms over the city of Tokyo, when suddenly, a pile of rocks starts moving, and suddenly bursts open, and the figure that came out could only be described in one word....

Monstrous

Standing at a staggering height of six foot eight, a heavily muscled giant climbed out of the rubble

Bane: *grabs head* Ayyy mi maldito cabeza

*Huh? Where the hell am I? This isn't Gotham City*

Bane looked around but just saw countless buildings, some small and some towering above the sky, but then he realized, that people were looking at him, most of them with fear and horror at the sight of the juiced up behemoth of a man, but some of them held curiosity, like the children.

(RC stand for random child, and RP stand for random parent)

RC: Look mom, that person is really really tall and strong looking! Can I talk to him

RP: Sweety do not get anywhere near t-that thing.

The parent pointed at the monster of a man, but the man just stared at her, and she was horrified.

RP: come on honey, we're going back home!

RC: Okay mom! *Laughs*

The child starts waving at the man, and says goodbye

RC: Bye, big tall man!

The child says with a big smile on his face, and walks away with his mom anxiously holding her son's hand.

Huh? Why did that kid not get scared of me? Tch, I guess no one knows about me here.

The man known as bane started walking away, but suddenly, an ice cream cone hit him, and with rage, stared at the sight of a long, black haired teenager, who's bronze eyes were filled with fear.

Baji: u-uh s-sorry mister! I didn't mean to hit you! I swear!

Baji says, about to cry because of the fear he feels from this man, no, monster would be a better word.

*Hmm, he doesn't look like anyone I've seen, so I can guess I'm not in Gotham*

Bane: What do you want, Nino?