The World Meeting

(C/N), you were a young country who ended up joining Axis, you sat between Japan and Germany at the world meeting and was quiet all the way through and to be honest weren't paying much attention. You were in your own little world of fairies and unicorns and what not before the expected yet unexpected happened. An all too familiar laugh your ears, "ohonhonhonhon~ I zhink we should let (C/N) give 'er/'is opinion, no?" France began to laugh down your neck as you blushed. Before you could speak you heard an unfamiliar voice, he was clearly none of the other countries, you'd heard Germany warning you, Japan and Italy about this country called England but you could never have guessed he was so loud. "Shut up, frog!!" You heard him shout behind you but then it was over run by the Frenchman's loud and almost obnoxious voice, "take your own advice, black sheep of Europe!" Then you turned around to be met with a pair of glowing green and angry eyes underneath the bushiest and thickest pair of eyebrows possible, they argued a bit more as you stared at the man that you didn't even know yet was helping you.

Before you could collect your thoughts, both the argument and your gaze were broken by the large bang of Germany's hands smashing against the table. Of course he began to shout. You just sighed an let it happen, staring up at the roof. This was all perfectly normal...apart from the man who had helped you, although you were glad, you kind of liked France. He was fun but flirty and people were always so judgmental towards him. You were good friends but you weren't by any means part of the Bad Touch Trio, since you weren't very good at flirting.

You looked to your side and saw the man who had helped you, he was just staring at you. When you looked back, he pretended he wasn't looking himself... 'weird' you thought.