Umm, Do I Know You...?

It'd been a month since the meeting and (C/N) couldn't get the shine of those green eyes out of her head. Her mind was set on that moment when they made eye contact...every time she thought about it she felt a shiver down her spine. She saw that lonely look in his eyes like he didn't know if he was doing the right thing because he'd spent so much time pushing others away. (C/N) felt her mood and heart sink at the look in his eyes.

Meanwhile, it was England who couldn't get the whole thought of (C/N) out of his head. While she was just thinking about his eyes, he was thinking about the flow of her (H/C) (H/L) hair and her (S/C) face framed perfectly by her hands when she was bored and decided to cup her head in her hands. She didn't wear much make up and tended not to worry about her looks making her seem fairly confident. How did England know this? It's called a World Meeting because ALL the countries go to it...gradually he'd been putting more and more of his attention on (C/N) rather then the meetings. He didn't mean to and didn't really want to but it just happened. He began to think that she was the least annoying and the least perverted...she was basically his favorite country and he couldn't stop thinking on her and it confused him but he decided not to fight it.

A/N-

Hi! I know I haven't updated in a while but you know what it's like with writer's block... anyway, I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!