Chapter 4

TW: they make out 😏😏😏

There kiss gets really strong and slowly Adrien put his hands Marinette hair and takes out her pigtails and Marinette smiles at him.

10 MINUTES LATER

Mari slowly starts tying her hair back up and kisses cat on his cheek before saying goodbye and flings her yo-yo away but in the middle of her swing she hears a loud noise, like fireworks but there was no fireworks in sight. And then everything starts to slow down and ladybug moves her head to face Adrien, and there he was a girl in a mask behind him, with a-a... gun. Cat noir is laying on the ground with blood pouring out of his chest. 

Marinette screams and she flings back to cat so fast.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Tears well down her eyes and blood is all over her hands

"A man named hawkmoth asked me to deliever this special gift, she grins and leaves.

Mari is shaking and screaming for help

"ADRIEN, PLEASE STAY WITH ME!"

"Mari..."

"IM HERE KITTY"

"take my miraculous, wish me back..."

And his eyes slowly close and his skin goes cold.

"No no no no no, STAY WITH ME! my prince."

Mari's pain starts turning into anger and soon rage.

She screams, takes Adrien's ring and wears it and begins to float up to the air, her eyes light up and she yells out;

"BRING BACK CAT NOIR!"

Then there is a huge flash and Marinette falls to the ground, with no energy but she moves towards Adrien's body.

Then like a miracle she can see his wound and blood disappearing, he looks like he is sleeping and then his eyes open, oh those amazing green eyes.

Ladybug cries.

"Adrien oh my god!"

"Marinette?"

"Yeah its me!!!"

"MARINETTE"

He gets up fast and hugs and kisses mari.

"Marry me?"

"You wish, laughs Ladybug"

They hug and Adrien helps Mari to her feet.

"Lets get you home"

He takes his ring off Marinette's finger and puts it on his own and transforms and takes Mari home.

He jumps through the window with Mari in his arms and puts her into bed, he kisses her forehead and begins walking away but someone grabs his hand.

"stay."

So he DE transforms and cuddles Mari in bed, she must be so tired and they rest together.