Chapter 2

Marinette lays on her bed reading while Tikki sleeps.

She sighs, her life is a mess.

With that she puts a bookmark of chat noir in her book and climbs down from her bed softly being sure to not wake Tikki.

She begins to clean her room, study, listen to music and organize her Pinterest.

It was random but it meant her life was coming a little more together. More time to think about the love of her life, Adrien or was he?

For a moment she considers crying all alone on her bed. But she doesn't because she is ladybug, she can do anything, especially sort out this small problem.

AT ADRIEN'S HOUSE

"Adrien? You have been quiet for a while now, if everything okay?"

"Everything is fine plagg" says Adrien still staring out his window "Everything is fine..."

"You can tell me what's wrong, its 12am and you are here not sleeping, being really quiet and ignoring me, so tell me!"

Adrien is speechless, Marinette is ladybug, they were always similar but it still shocked him and now Marinette might hate him for revealing himself to her and... well there was just so many thoughts in his mind.

"Plagg, your right, I'm going to bed."

"That's not what I meant?!"

Adrien takes off his sneakers, not bothering to change and lays in bed, closing his eyes. Plagg is clearly annoyed but falls asleep without another thought, he was exhausted.

AT SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY

"Hey Mari!" 

"Hi Alya..."

"Whats wrong?"

"Oh nothing.. :("

"Girl, I know when your sad"

"Okay, I'm sad but I'm not in the mood to talk about it!"

"Alright, but Mari" Alya stares directly into Marinettes bluebell eyes  "I need you to know I'm here, right here. Always"

Mari nods and walks to class with Alya.

 "Obviously Adrien will be here" she thought.

And he was walking into class, sadly, head down, Mari cried inside, she thought she could face him but she couldn't.

Just as everyone sat down, she felt sick.

"Ms Ms Ms, I'm so sorry, I feel really sick, like I'm going to throw up, I have to go"

She rushed out 

Tears running down her face

"Ms, I sorry give me a dention if you must but I have to go after Mari!"

Marinette heard Adrien yell out

"MARINETTE, COME BACK!"

She turned. "Adrien, I-"

He kissed her.

It was crazy, all of sudden Marinette felt love so strongly, Adrien's love for... her.

"What-what are you doing Adrien"

"Mari, I really do love you, not just you being ladybug but I always knew I loved you, I just couldn't admit to myself."