First week in Konohagakure, reluctant acceptance

"..." speaking

I warn you that there will be foul language and dark topics in this chapter and in future chapters. This fanfiction is for amusement purposes.
_________________

I didn't want to be in this situation.

I never even thought I was going to be in this situation.

How strange that I find myself reincarnated as someone else.

A Hatake, how bizzare.

"Hokage-sama, are you positive?"

The old man sighed, his stress lines evident on his tired face.

"Yes, Kakashi, I am sure that this boy is your son, through experiment's. The blood tests proved the fact further."

Both of their faces turned grim at the indirect mention of the snake sannin Orochimaru, one regrettable and the other disturbed.

I clenched my hands.

I did not absolutely want anything related to the leaf village, or any less the unstable Hatake.

The Hokage noticed my unease and interpreted it as the mention of Orochimaru.

"Do not worry, here in Konohagakure you are in safe hands, everyone here is like family, I am sure you will make wonderful friends." His eyes softened at me, I could tell he underestimated me due to my age and mental involvement with Orochimaru.

I could only scoff internally.

The previous last Hatake looked unnerved, twitching whenever he looked at me.

I didn't want to talk with anyone here, anyone that just made me realize my new reality deep enough.

I grit my teeth as they discussed my arrangements, like when I go to the damned ninja academy or where I should live.

My opinion was useless, my life was set out before I even had a mental breakdown from cruel realization.

"Alright and that concludes what should be done now. Kakashi, I will need you for further arrangements later, you are both dismissed."

Dismissed?

My heart swelled with irritation.

The Hatake looked hesitant before walking next to me, I didn't initiate discussion as I walked at a fast pace out of the room and down the Hokage tower.

"What did you say your name was?" The Hatake awkwardly asked.

I glared at the idiot of a man and came to an abrupt stop.

"I never mentioned my name Hatake, because I do not possess one."

In this body anyway.

He flinched, before apologizing lamely.

"As you've heard, you will be living with me for the time being."

What a surprise.

I stared blankly at the Hatake and glared when the idiot didn't take the hint.

"Lead the way, Hatake." I gestured with my hands.

"You know you are also a... Hatake right?"

I almost snorted, he was still processing the situation, can't blame him.

I ignored him and followed distantly through the bustling crowds of Konohagakure.

I wanted to sneer at the happy, jovial citizens, and steer away from any shinobi.