← xɪᴀᴏ ⋟ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ←

Hiii! Sorry for the long update, unfortunately, I'm starting to run out of ideas. It's not like I plan my scenarios and story's but anyway, this part two was requested by a couple of people. Someone requested for a spirit reader one, while someone else requested for (Y/N) to haunt them. Therefore, we will be attempting to haunt Xiao and her.

-Angst

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

You felt your fingertips tingle.

"I'm alive..? I didn't die?" You whispered, then looked down at your feet.

You're transparent.

Beneath your feet, you see your body on the floor.

"If my body is on the floor, then how am standing?"

You're not standing, but floating in the air.

You quickly drifted to a mirror and stared at your reflection in horror. Not that you had a reflection. However, you could still see the faint lines around your body, just like the ghosts in Wangshu Inn.

"Fuck what should I do now. How do I get rid of myself?" You said, looking at your faint reflection.

You could have sworn to hear a swirl of wind from across the room and there your dead body was, slightly hovering above the ground.

"These are some traces that Xiao leaves behind. I guess he was here after all." You spoke to yourself, feeling his icy breeze swirling around your dead body.

You couldn't have but feel disappointed, but it was quite expected. Xiao never really cared for you when you wanted him to care, and the moment you decide to distance yourself away from him giving up, he drags you back to his arms that don't even belong to you. They belonged to her.

There were traces of anemo left by Xiao. You quickly drifted to the door and followed his traces that ended at the foot of Mount Aozang. You drifted to the top of the mountain to see Xiao and her making Qinxin wreaths.

You could only hover there and watch them have fun. Xiao didn't even care about your death. Maybe you weren't even seen as a friend to Xiao.

"Xiao, you can see spirits right? I feel like there's one that's circling around us. The wind is unsteady and unpleasant." She said, putting her wreath on Xiao's head.

"There aren't any spirits here. If there are, you don't need to worry about them and I suggest they go away. I prefer having my privacy." Xiao mumbled, audible for you to hear.

Right. He's ignoring you. After giving you the privilege to continue living as a ghost, he's not going to use that to his enjoyment or advantage. Why won't he just like me die, is what you thought. But deep down, you couldn't help but feel a little tingle in your heart, imagining yourself in the position she was in, in between Xiao's arms.

"I'm so tired. Why do you change so quickly when she suddenly came into your life?" You mumbled to yourself smiling.

It hurt. You took your own life without thinking it through, and you didn't receive the good that persuaded you to kill yourself. She didn't die, you did. She didn't feel any pain, while your entire life was painful. No one loves you. People didn't even care.

"Why is it always her, not me? Why is she god's favorite and not me? Why didn't I receive the same treatment that she was treated with? She was praised and held like a sacred flower with delicate petals. It's disgustingly envious of me." You cried, knowing that Xiao couldn't hear you.

In fact, no one could hear you. But for those who can, they would think you've gone insane.

"There's no use dwelling on the past. After all, he had never once laid his eyes on me nor my wellbeing. Xiao... the things you do to me... I want to eat and swallow you whole so other people can't touch you. For you, I'd gladly kill her." You laughed to yourself, eyes slightly bulging.

It was 11 pm at night. She was wearing her pearly white nightgown, yawning and falling asleep in her tiffany blue bed. Her hair looked perfect and her lips parted as she slowly dozed off. You went in through her window and caressed her face.

Her face was a beautiful shade.

Looking at her haunted, distressed face made your lips stretch from the corner of your eyes to the other. Your eyesight was getting hazy and your mouth felt dry.

"I know you're still awake." You whispered.

Her eyes jolted open and she gasped.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" She mumbled in a small, terrified voice.

"You're what I was supposed to be. Why does he like you so much..?" You whimpered.

Then you took out a knife.

And blood poured.