Messing with Time

After defeating Lazerbeam, The Speed Demon was furious.

Speed Demon: Lazerbeam was an idiot, I hope the rest of you aren't, because it would be a shame for you to end up like Lazerbeam.

Muscle Man: I will finish the both of them and make you proud.

Speed Demon: Good, go and finish them.

~at the lab~

Ben: That was an epic enterance.

Eva: Thanks, but that electricity thing was even better.

Jonathan: Alright enough celebration, if Lazerbeam was hit by the lightning then that means that other people were also hit by lightning.

Adam: Yeah, but we can't track them, right?

Ben: I don't.......think so, ok so you guys remember that I had a date, which was very rudely interrupted.

Everyone: yeah we remember.

Ben: Well she saw the whole thing happen and she wants to try it again, so I am taking a leave today and I hope you don't need my help.

Jonathan: Ok, bye.

Eva: Ok, what do we do now?

Adam: Maybe we can go and hang out.

Jonathan: Sure.

Adam: great.

Everyone go out and have lunch together.

Jonathan: What should we eat?

Adam:(to waiter) I'll have a roast beef with Bacon Fettuccine Alfredo.

Eva: I'll have 10 cheeseburgers.

Adam:~visible confusion~

Jonathan: And I'll have 8 hot dogs and 3 hamburgers

Adam:~visible confusion again~ Why are you ordering so much?

Both: Just feeling hungry.

The food came and they started eating. As they were eating something big hit their table.

Jonathan: Ah come on man, that is NOT COOL.

Muscle Man: I am sorry, I wanted to hit it to you.

Jonathan sensed danger but he couldn't change into his suit as people were staring at him.

Jonathan: Why do you want to kill me?

Muscle Man: Because you are Lightspeed.

Jonathan: Shit.

After hearing this people were shocked and started recording him.

Muscle Man: Alright let's finish you guys.

Jonathan, Adam and Eva start fighting Muscle Man.

Adam lifts a brick and hits it at him, but it didn't do him any harm, and instead a blade emerges from his hands and it goes straight through Adam.

Jonathan: Nooooooooooo!

Jonathan was furious and he used all his powers on Muscle Man, which of course kills him.

People are shocked to see Jonathan's brutal act, he decides to run as far and as fast as he can.

He sees a portal open and he runs towards it.

After crossing the portal, he sees that he is back in the lab and that Adam is alive! He hugs Adam, not knowing what he had just done.

Adam: What is that for.