now being 4 months Pregnant.

Camilla is 4 months Pregnant with Eddie Kingston.

Camilla is outside while she is 4 months Pregnant with Eddie Kingston baby which shows that in the picture

Camilla:" don't I look beautiful today babe while being 4 months Pregnant with Eddie Kingston which is you're baby" as I say.

Eddie:" awww baby you look beautiful as ever and always" as he say.

Camilla:" hey babe would you like to be excited if our baby or babies end up being twins like a boy and girl each, would you love that?" as I say.

Eddie:" Yes of course baby, I would love for us, to have twins a set of boy and girl, and baby I was thinking we Name our son after me, Edward Jeremy Moore Jr and our daughter, Selena Alexandra Moore, would you love those names baby, cause I know I definitely love their names, and I definitely love you baby, cause your all mine, and nobody else cause you're mine everything, and I do anything for baby, to the moon and back again and your my soulmate" as he say.

Camilla:" of course babe, I would love for us to have twins, yes I would love to have a set boy and girl, and babe I was thinking the same Names to babe, and I do love the name of our son name after you, Edward Jeremy Moore Jr. and our daughter, Selena Alexandra Moore, I would love those names for are kids, I definitely love you babe, cause your all mine, and nobody else cause you're mine everything, and I do anything for babe, to the moon and back again and your my soulmate" as she said.

Camilla goes back home to Eddie Kingston and see Eddie sitting on the couch watching a movie with Santana and Ortiz while they were eating snacks.

Camilla:" hey babe what movie are you and the boys are watching?" as she said.

Eddie:" hey baby well me and the boys are watching a horror movie called Firestarter, does this scare you baby? as he said.

Camilla:" yes it does babe, so I'm going upstairs and going to bed babe, I'll see you later babe after the movie is over" as she said.

Camilla goes upstairs and goes to their bedroom and change her clothes into her jammies and gets into bed and falls asleep.

Eddie finished watching the movie with Santana and Ortiz and turns off the TV and takes out the movie and puts it away and turns off the DVD and gives Santana and Ortiz hugs and high fives and see Santana and Ortiz leave his and Camilla house and as they goes to they car and drives off and Eddie close and locks the front door and turns lights off and goes upstairs and goes to their bedroom and puts on his jammies and gets into bed and falls asleep.

A/N: hello reader sorry that this chapter is short and cause I didn't know what to write and keep reading and enjoy and vote please and have a great day and love you. ❤ 💜