~Delta x Reader pt.1~

Hi everyone 😃

Not me saying hi everyone after vanishing for seven months 💀

Anyway

This is supposed to be a birthday gift for netsvko aka Chizu aka my amazing bestie cause she deserves the world

Also I don't usually write x readers but for some reason I had a LOT of fun writing this??? idk man I did not expect to simp so hard for Delta

Anyway this is pt.1 bc I am a sick twisted fuck who likes torturing my readers with cliffhangers

Enjoy :)

----------------------

Y/N did not know what to think.

She and Delta had been going at it for hours. Her legs felt like they were jelly– shaking and trembling, barely able to hold her up. She could feel the ache in her joints, the burning of muscles pushed far over their limits.

Her hands were unpleasantly sweaty, sticky and clammy and in her opinion, absolutely disgusting. Her finger joints throbbed painfully at having assumed the same position over and over for the past few hours. Her arms had gone numb, and okay maybe that was rather worrying and she should probably tell Delta–

But she had been telling him, repeatedly (much to his very pronounced annoyance) for the past hour. And he. Did. Not. Listen. Or more accurately, he did listen– he could hear very well, that asshole, but he deliberately chose to ignore her and keep going, despite her numerous attempts at getting him to stop.

And okay, this was getting ridiculous, because yes, Delta was a total stamina freak (a fact that she had determined on several... occassions....) But no, he wasn't an asshole– wait, he was an asshole, but not the actual, asshole asshole.

He... cared for her (even though it might not seem that way) and he was generally mindful of her health. Hell, he even gave her occasional massages after a particularly grueling day– which somehow always ended up turning her on instead of making her relax–

So why the fuck was he being so difficult now?!

Y/N felt lost. Delta was acting totally weird and she did NOT know what else to do. Leave the room and run away? No, Delta would hunt her down and make her pay. He hated it when she left him without an explanation.

Wait.

She could run... with an explanation, right?

If Y/N had been a little more saner, she would have immediately scrapped the idea because when Delta caught her (he always did when she did airheaded things like that), he would not have mercy on her. But hours of painful movement had worn her body (and subsequently, her state of mind) down, so she promptly discarded all sense of reason and rationality and stood up straight.

"Hey Delta!" Y/N beamed at the turquoise haired boy like a ray of brightly glowing sunshine, uncaring of the fact that it made her eyes and cheeks hurt at being stretched wide.

Dark crimson eyes, like a fine glass of red wine, looked up at her through long eyelashes. It took her breath away, because even after so long, she couldn't get used to her boyfriend's beauty.

He was so beautiful, inside out– it always made certain feelings rise up inside her, threatening to explode. Sometimes they would explode, in the form of enthusiastic compliments and soft gentle reassurances that left her flustered for having said it, but she felt like it was worth it when Delta would turn just as red as her, shyly turning away in a rare moment of discomposure.