One

(A/N: In this story they all debuted in at different times than when they actually did, the research got too confusing because I haven't been an NCTizen from the beginning, Im fairly new)

I moved into the dorm and set up all my stuff I needed to be productive and boost positivity. I set up my cork board so I could pin notes to it, put up a positivity board and made sure all my room was neat. I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I set my notebook, pens, markers and sticky tabs neatly on my desk and went out to meet with my manager. I knocked on his door and he let me in, offering me to take a seat in front of his desk.

"Good morning Belle, did you settle into your dorm well?"

"Good morning Shi-Hun, I did thank you. It seemed pretty quiet around me though, like nobody was awake, it's 9:30." I said looking at my watch.

"Ahh, unfortunately not all of our boys like to wake up early when they don't have to." He chuckled and I smiled as a response. "It's nice to see you're up early and ready for work."

"When do I start my first day officially?"

"Well you're officially on the pay roll as of now, but the main group have an interview to get to tomorrow. It's like their 3rd interview I think since debuting? So they're still nervous. You get to meet them today if you want me to wake them up and call them down here."

"No, no I think I can find them and introduce myself later on. Thank you though." We talked about how tomorrow's events and what it entails and what I need to be doing as their new main manager.

"Oh and one thing before you go Belle.. one of our most popular members Lee Taeyong, he's a bit.. playboy, mischievous, can be a little too much to handle."

"I know about Mr Lee."

"If you need help controlling and taming him, just call me or one of the other upper managers."

"Thank you Shi-Hun." I smiled and made my way back to the dorms where I had many boys checking me out and even a few wolf whistled at me.

"Hi, I'm DoYoung, what's your name?" One guy said as he came right up to me with confidence.

"Hi, I'm Bea. What group are you from?" I asked and began to walk again.

"Oh, I'm sorry, let me walk you."

"Thank you, I'm only a couple dorms down."

"I'm from NCT, have you heard of us? We're a very new group." He smiled and escorted me. "This is my dorm." He said as we passed the dorm room to the right of mine.

"This is mine." I said stopping next door. "And yes, I have heard of you, I will be working very closely with you very soon."

"Oh we're working together? That's cool. Are you an idol too?"

"No honey, I'm your manager." I said with a bit of sass and opened my dorm room.
"Do you want to come in? Invite your group mates." He nodded and called for the other guys outside standing around. About 5 other boys come in and sat around.

"Can I sit on the bed?" He asked politely as the chair and floor was taken up.

"Yes, you two can sit next to me on the bed." I gestured to him and Yuta. They sat on my bed and we started talking and getting to know each other.

"So you're our new main manager?" Yuta asked and I nodded.

"I can't wait to get to know you guys soon and work together with you. I have rules and I have boundaries, nothing to be broken because I can easily put any of you on hiatus in one phone call with my manager." They nodded as they understood.