Eighteen

"Everyone, I want you to make sure that Johnny is comfortable okay?" I said as he stood next to me in Taeyong's dorm. "I know that some of you have been spending a lot of time with him, you guys in 127, but I want you all to make him feel welcome."

"Are you two close already?" Haechan asked.

"Yes, I have been talking to him since I started. He's been a trainee at SM for years and he always wanted to be an idol and found NCT and worked hard to be able to join you all, so please don't make him feel uncomfortable. He's like my best friend." All the boys nodded.

"Welcome to the NCT family." Haechan said and hugged him, patting his back. "Me and Yuta are Bella's best friends, I'm sure you can join that squad too. Are you protective?"

"I'm very protective."

"Good, then Bella will be your best friend. She likes the protective members." He patted his arm and walked away. The other boys bro hugged him too and a few of them took him over to the little area they made with sofas and chatted to get to know him. I went back to my dorm to shower and come back to them where they were all laughing.

"What did I miss?" As I walked into the dorm. "Can I crash your guys time or is that not allowed?" I asked and they all agreed that I could. I was the only girl alongside the 5 boys, Ten, TY, Johnny, Jungwoo and DoYoung. I sat in between Johnny and TY in a small gap that was between them.

"We were asking each other questions, but we were just about to play never have I ever." DoYoung answered and I nodded. "Are you okay to join us?"

"Yes of course I am. Let's play." I grabbed a bottle of beer from the table. That's when Haechan, Jeno and Lucas joined us. "Haechan and Jeno, water for you." I said as I saw him eyeing up the beer.

"Really?" Haechan groaned in annoyance. "Please?" He almost begged.

"Fine, just one and don't tell anyone." They smiled and grabbed one each excitedly.

"It's Johnny's turn." DoYoung smiled as he thought. "Never have I ever kissed or done anything with another member." Oh come on. Have they told him? I sipped from the bottle and everyone looked at me, Johnny was shocked, until I realised that Jeno had also sipped from his bottle too. Then Taeyong and Ten sipped.

"What?! You guys need to explain." I pointed to Ten and Jeno. I was so surprised.

"I was messing around and kissed Hendery as a joke." Jeno answered.

"I was drunk and kissed Taeyong." I looked to Ten shocked and laughed at TY.

"What about you?" Johnny asked. "They don't seem to be bugging you and don't seem so surprised, so what have you done?" He asked, smiling down at me.

"I have a thing with Taeyong, but not a relationship. We've kissed and had a few times in the bedroom, should I say, not trying to fully explain what happened. Those guys know and they know our contracts say we can't date." He nodded, looking between us a little shocked.

"I won't say anything either. You've already helped me with bullies when I was a trainee, that really boosted my confidence and my mental state, so thank you." He hugged me and I smiled, hugging back.

We continued to play until Jeno and Haechan had an empty bottle, then they grabbed a water and we continued to play for another hour.

"I should grab a water." I said and we continued, Johnny grabbing a water too. We stopped playing until I eventually fell asleep.

JOHNNY'S P.O.V:

"We've let her sleep here for an hour now, she can't be too comfortable." I said and they all nodded, agreeing with me. "I'm going to take her to her dorm, is that okay with you guys?"

"You can put her in Taeyong's bed." DoYoung said and I nodded. I picked her up and Taeyong took me to his room, where I placed the sleeping girl and Taeyong made sure she was warm and wrapped up. He picked up a teddy and put it with her.

"She loves this otter teddy I got her on her birthday." He said and smiled at her then me. "I managed to get SHINee to meet her and Taemin asked her to spend the day with them at Lotte World, so Ten and I tagged along too."

"That's so nice what you did for her. You really like her?"

"Yes, she's beautiful, kind hearted and makes me a better person overall. She makes me show my soft side, especially to you boys." I nodded and smiled at him.

"So you met her with everybody else too?"

"No, she went to my school and I was horrible to her, but I'm so thankful for the person she is because she forgave me as soon as she left the school and now I'm happier and she's happier."

I could see the huge smile always creeping up on his face. It was beautiful the way he looked at her all the time. I noticed when we were around her a lot. How he would smile at her would make my heart warm. I was protective over her already and I couldn't wait to protect her more.

She reminded me of my cousin who I'm close with, she's pretty like my cousin, isn't Korean, so she speaks perfect English like us, she's shorter than me, but she's much kinder than my cousin and much more accepting.

We went back to the boys and we talked some more and I explained that I was already protective over Bella and how I like her and Taeyong together.

We got to know each other and Taeyong made dinner for everyone and we sat at the table, not wanting to wake Bella. As we were eating and chatting as quiet as we could, Bella came in, rubbing her eyes. She looked so adorable.

"Hey." We all said softly and she smiled, coming over to Taeyong and sitting on his lap.

"Here, eat your food." She smiled and grabbed chopsticks, eating her rice and then the rest of her food. She smiled at me and we made conversation as everyone else started talking amongst themselves too, Taeyong talking to Renjun.