Sixteen

This week was my week off. I think I needed it since Christmas was around the corner. I had to manage the boys at their meetings, their shows, interviews, any Christmas activity like photoshoots, Vlives and other things they were releasing for Christmas. I think I deserved a week off, but the guys were busy too, so I didn't know what I was going to do. I had no friends and no family here except the boys. My phone began ringing, so I answered it without checking the ID.

"Hello?"

"Bella! Do you want to hang out with us?" I heard Taemin ask.

"Sure, what time?"

"Now? We are outside, are you dressed?"

"Now? How did you know I would say yes?"

"We just guessed. Oh by the way, it's not SHINee, it's me, Baekhyun and Jimin."

"Okay, I'll come and get you." We said goodbye and I got my shoes on. When I left the dorm, I saw a couple of my members trying to come to me fast. "Hey guys, what do you need?" I asked as Jaehyun approached me first and then the others all around me.

"We wanted to know if you wanted to come to our interview today? Just as a close friend?" Johnny asked politely.

"I'm so sorry guys, I literally just made plans a minute ago, but good luck today, you guys have made me so proud since I've been your manager so don't worry, I'll be cheering you on from wherever I'm going."

"You've got plans, but you don't know where you're going?" Taeyong asked. He was stood with just a jacket, jeans and no t-shirt. I just stared for two seconds and looked away.

"Yes, I've gotta go, I'll be back up in a minute guys and we can talk." Everyone nodded and I rushed downstairs. "Taemin! How are you?" I asked and hugged him.

"I'm great thank you, you told me you're a huge fan of EXO, so I brought Baekhyun."

"Hello." I said and bowed to him. "Hello, Jimin right?" I said as I bowed and shook his hand.

"Yes, you are not familiar with BTS?"

"I am, but SHINee, EXO, GOT7 and my group I'm managing are my top 4 favourite groups."

"Ohhh Taemin said you're a manager. Who do you manage?"

"NCT, all sub-units." He nodded and got a little excited and clapped his hands. "Who is your favourite?"

"Taeyong is sexy."

"Ooooh." Taemin and I both said and looked at him.

"What?"

"He's controversial, but he's a big softy really, I think he's trying to put out an image, he doesn't want to be seen as weak with his soft boy personality."

"Aww he's cute too." I chuckled.

"Come up and meet them, some of them are literally waiting for me to come back." They followed me inside the block and up the stairs, seeing 4 boys ready to meet me. I could see they were all just staring and didn't know how to feel about it.

"Hi! It's so nice to meet you." Jimin said to them. Xiaojun, Johnny and Renjun looked starstruck and Taeyong was jealous.

"You're Jimin's favourite member." I said and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"It's nice to meet you too." They all bowed to each other. "Baekhyun from EXO right? Nice to meet you." He bowed to Baekhyun again. "Bella loves your group." He smiled.

"Oh really? Who is your favourite?" Baekhyun asked me and I felt my cheeks heat up a little.

"I like you all and it changes every time I hear your voices. Right now it's D.O and Chanyeol." I admitted. He nodded and then turned back to the boys. They all greeted each other and bowed to each other.