(M/n) Bio

Name: (M/n) Absolem (L/n)

Looks like:

Age:16

Birthday: (whatever your birthday is)

Star sign: (your star sign)

Sexuality: Gay (or whatever your sexuality is)

Gender: Male

Birthplace: Rose kingdom later moved to the land of Pyroxene

Eye colour:blue and green

Hair colour: blue and green

Height: 5'2

Blood type: O-

Nicknames: Abby, (L/n) chan, Coral chan (by Floyd), chenille bleue (by rook), little caterpillar (By Trey and malleus) and little indigo (professor Trein) my poisonous mushroom (by Jade), carnivore (by Leona), (aand that's all ima do rn cause I'm running outta ideas 🏃‍♀️)

Favourite song: Perfume by lovejoy

Unique magic: [Mushroom] he can make any types of mushroom grow he can make huge ones and he can breathe in and eat poisonous mushrooms and still be fine, [smoke manipulation] Smoke manipulation can make whatever shape, animal, and things strong and real but they will still look like smoke they aren't solid so they don't last that long.

Family: Mother [Alive], Father [Alive], Grandfather [Deceased], no other know relatives.

Background:He hasn't told anyone he's gay, has mommy and daddy issues since he was a kid his parents were never around so his grandfather took care of him for his all of his life till at the age of 5 he passed away so he had to take care of himself right away, he learned everything he knows all by himself and his grandfather, he hates it when he has to depend on others he thinks that there "pitying" him, he loves to paint other people's nail because when his grandfather was alive he would always paint his and his grandfather's after a going with him shopping.

Personality is like:Calm, collected, teasing, bold with his words, scarcastic, is very affectionate, gentle, independent, strict sometimes but that's only when he's having a bad day and when pissed he will blow a fuse and get as mad as the Queen of hearts.

Likes:Sweets, sleep, being held/cuddled, mushrooms, his friends, being comfy, music, painting his and others nails, smoking weed, his hookah.

Dislikes:strong smells, spicy stuff, being uncomfortable, being called a "girl", and people being rude he doesn't take people being rude to him or others, hates depending on others and being sick.

Also his hookah looks like this

Bye bye~ see ya next time my lovely's~