𝒕𝒘𝒐 💍

"why won't you accept my love?"

Jake dragged Jungwon to his car, he was pissed. The younger never appreciated his love for him, now he would get his punishment and learn his lesson to love Jake no matter what.

While driving Jungwon was in tears he was extremely afraid of what to expect when they got home. He was so tired and his body felt numb. "Jake.. I'm sorry please relax.." He begged the elder but Jake ignored him.

When they got home Jake grabbed Jungwon harshly pulling him out of the car. "Jake! Stop it hurts!" He yelled quietly not wanting to warn any neighbors. "I'm really sorry.. please.. don't do this.." Jake didn't say a word he slammed the door shut taking him to their bedroom.

He pushed Jungwon on the bed hovering over him. He didn't take any pauses or anything he went straight to kiss the younger who tried to push him off but his lack of strength was no help. Going down to his neck he bit it a few times causing Jungwon to scream in pain. "Shut it will you!?" He yelled. "This is what you get for neglecting my love for you! Why can't you just accept that I love you Jungwon?! Huh?! Why?!" Jungwon stayed silent avoiding Jake's gaze. He just wished his relationship with Jake was normal, he did love Jake but not like this.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" "Do you hate me that much?!" "Or is it just that you really don't love me and love someone else?!" Jungwon widened his eyes. "N-no Jake! I would never..!" "Your lying to me! It's that Riki guy isn't it?" "W-what?! No.. Jake i don't love anyone else.." "it's alright I'll get rid of him." Jake said his voice changing tone. "Angel your mine and no one else's, haven't I told you that hundreds of times?" Jake muttered quietly still very audible to Jungwon.

"Y-yes.. y-you have.." Jungwon shuttered in terror hearing Jake's deep voice. "Then why do you hang out with him?" "B-b-because he's my childhood fri-" "I don't care what he is to you." "He's gone from your life or else I'll kill him." Jake cut off his sentence placing his finger on the younger's lips.

"Do you love me?" Jake asked him. Jungwon looked up at him and didn't say a word. "I said, do you love me?" Nothing. "Yang Jungwon, I'm asking you a question you better answer me or else." "I-I.." "You really don't love me huh?" "No I.. I do!" "Then why won't you answer me then?!"

Jungwon didn't know what to say, he couldn't say he loved Jake. Not while he was like this. He couldn't answer him which irritated Jake even more. "Fine, don't answer me." Jake began to take his belt off scaring Jungwon. "J-Jake! Stop please no!" "I'm really really sorry!" Jungwon pleaded. "Please.. I'll do anything.." Jake stopped and paused for a bit. "Anything?" Jungwon nodded.

"Say goodbye to this Riki guy for me and as well for that annoying pink hair dude." Jake explained. Jungwon sighed, he had no choice. He didn't want to his friends to die so the better decision is to end their friendship instead.

"Okay.. I'll do it.." "Wonderful baby.. see all you have to do is listen to me and things like this won't happen love." Jake said gripping on the younger's thigh, Jungwon let out a painful whimper.

💍

Later on Jungwon had just got out of the shower and was getting ready for bed, well at least he hoped he could get some sleep. Jake was waiting for him patiently on their bed, Jungwon was taking longer than usual on purpose because he didn't want to be near him. "Sweetie are you okay in there?" Jake asked as he came up to the bathroom door.

"U-uh yes I'm okay.." He replied. "Hurry alright?"
"O-okay.." Jake headed back, Jungwon hesitantly opened the door. When he was fully out he slowly walked to the bed watching Jake if he tried to make any moves. Jake tapped the side beside him for Jungwon to sit, he sat down carefully as Jake put one arm around his waist.

"You smell amazing love.." Jake whispered as he brought his other hand to Jungwon's cheek to make him face him. Jake's eyes stopped at Jungwon's cherry red lips. Jungwon noticed and really wanted to move away because he felt really uncomfortable but he didn't dare to move not wanting to piss Jake off. He let Jake kiss him but it was getting out of hand when he began to try and take the younger's pajamas off already staring with his seducing.

Jungwon pulled away from the kiss trying to think of an new excuse. "J-Jake.. I'm cold please not now.." "Ill make you feel warm if you let me have you for once love I promise.." "Just this once baby please.." Jake purred planting kisses on Jungwon's face and neck.

The two stopped when they heard Jungwon's phone go off. He took it in his hands to see who was calling and shivered when he saw the caller ID, Jungwon looked at Jake who was already looking at him with anger displaying in his eyes.

💍

⭐️