Chapter1,Becoming a Wwe Divas

In the beginning it was a girl named Patricia Matthew ,and Patricia is 21 years old and married to this prefect guy named Andrew Matthew and they live in Miami Florida. In the summer their was her friend named Kc Young and Kc have 2 kids and a husband,It was the day that i have to sign a contract to join the main roster of wwe divas ! I was so excited when i sign the contract! After i sign it, i saw one of my favorites wwe divas Brie Bella . Brie came to me and said your named is Patricia right because i will train with you at the perform center. I was so excited but i didn't went crazy but i was happy. When i got home my husband Andrew ask me how was your day babe Patricia said it was so amazing  because i sign the contract and one of my favorites wwe divas is going to work with me. Andrew gave me a big hug and kiss and said that is awesome. When i went to my frist ever train with Brie Bella it was amazing. I saw this girl who was the wwe divas champion her name is Debby Cole and she is a heel on wwe. Brie Bella told me that i will have my first match in 3 weeks on Monday raw.I was excited about my match but i was nervous but Brie gave me courage to do good at my match.