Chapter 2, My divas career had started

I have been working on my wrestlers skills for two weeks ,but my day is coming next Monday when i am going to make my first debut on Monday night raw! Patricia woke up and said that her debut is today and she have to meet the The Bella Twins at the perform center . Patricia ,Patricia!!!! Andrew shout out, Patricia said yes Andrew said you have to get ready to meet the Bella Twins today Patricia said i am dressed and i am going to leaving right now. Patricia gave Andrew a big hug and kiss and Patricia said i love you babe Andrew said i love you too and Patricia leaved. Patricia arrived at the perform center when she saw Brie Bella at the door way.Brie ask Patricia why u later Patricia , I said because i had to do something at my job. Brie said oh you should told me that Patricia i said i know but i was so excited to debut on Monday night raw tonight. Patricia and Andrew ride to Miami Florida for Monday night raw. Patricia was happy and excited that she is going to fright in the wwe ring. After my match i had a chat with the Divas champion Debby but she want to be so mean to me that i had to challenger her on a match for the Divas Champion in the main of event of Wrestlemania 31 Debby said i have no change to win i told her that i am going to be the best what ever i do. I got home i was so tried when my phone ring and i answer Patricia said Hello who is this and it said this is your friend Kate .Patricia was so happy that her friend call her . Kate i miss you so much where you been seen 1 grade.Kate said i was doing a lot of stuff and i have a baby. Patricia said you did when. Kate said I gave birth to the baby in October 18,2015 . Wow said Patricia that is wonderful and Patricia ask Kate is it a girl or boy? Kate said it is a boy . I was so happy for Kate but i told her that i want a baby one day.Kate said it will come some day. It was the match that i will be fighting in a TLC match for the change to fight Debby for the Divas champion at the preview. Patricia won the change to fight Debby for the divas champion at the preview. Debby attack me after my match and Debby said Patricia you will not take my divas champion belt away from me so you better watch out because i am coming for you!! I was in the locker room when this girl came up to me and said hey. Patricia said who is that it was Kate! I was really happy to see her when she was here Kate gave me a big hug and said Patricia you was great out there Patricia said thanks but i will get my ravage .Kate ask why Patricia because Debby attack me after my match so i will do the some thing. On Smack Down after Debby match Patricia walk out to the ring and said to Debby i will win and beat you for the wwe divas champion and you and your friends will not stop me at all. Debby and Patricia got in to a fright and the authority came out and said that Patricia and Debby will have a change to fright against each other on Monday night raw who ever win the match will be call the new wwe divas champion and Patricia if you lose you will have a other change to fright her at the preview. I was so happy when they said that i told Debby good luck you need it.I went on a romantic date with my husband Andrew and Patricia told him that she want a kid then Andrew was not sure about that Patricia ask Andrew what wrong. Andrew told Patricia that i want one to but what about your career? Patricia said i will still be in my career but i will be out for some months. Andrew said ok then we will have a baby. After the date Patricia got a call from Kc and Patricia answers the phone Patricia said hey girl Kc said hey i was just checking on you Patricia said ok i have to go bye. It was the day that Patricia have a match against Debby for the divas champion today on Monday night raw . Patricia was so happy that it was her day but Debby told her that i will win. After my match i win the divas champion belt and i won the TLC match too . Patricia was so sick that Patricia have to go to the hospital today and the doctors told Patricia and Andrew that Patricia will have a baby Patricia was so happy and Andrew was happy too.Patricia said that she is going to tell the wwe universe that she is going to have a baby. When Patricia told the wwe universe that she is going to have a baby. The authority came out and said that Patricia have to let someone else to get the divas champion belt. Patricia said that I have a good friend who i like to have the divas champion belt. Patricia told the authority i will choose Dj the authority said ok and Dj came out and hug Patricia and told Patricia thank you so much for let me have the divas champion belt said Dj!! Patricia said you welcome and left out of the built. After a few months the baby came and it was a boy Patricia was so happy and cry that her baby finally came into this world and Andrew was hold his baby son Alex. I went to my church and my family was so happy to see me that i was crying to see them to! After i want to my church we went home and i show my baby son Alex his new room, and he got two room one room is when he is a baby and the other one is the one when he is 3 years old. After a month Patricia got back in the for ring. Patricia was so sad to leave your baby son but Andrew said i got in on control.