HOW (part 2)

Claude pov:

I was dancing with "my daughter" and she was not the best at dancing. then Athanasia's name was called and I was shocked when the other name was called the princess Athanasia and the  Magician of the Black Tower Master Lucas how does she know the magician of the black tower? she dances so well and did not make a mistake.

chimera pov: "my sister" came with a hot man with long black hair and red eyes he was hotter than my fiance then I looked at "my father'' and he looked shocked why was he shocked is he shocked at the boy or Athanasia because Athanasia looked good. she can dance I was shocked because I can't dance as well as her. 

Lucas pov: I and Athanasia came and we dance she was good I can't lie and I didn't use magic but she has been taking dancing lessons so she will know how to dance.

3rd pov:  Lucas athy said in a whisper what is it Lucas said thank you athy said you're well come all the nobels were so shocked that the princess knows the magician of the black tower and then Lucas and athy were done with there dance. all the nobels then start to whisper like how does the princess know the magician of the black tower and the princess dance so good better than princess Janet.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.    

234 words not bad ok bye