One

|||| Chapter One ||||

"C'mon Lily! We have a plane to catch." Aaron yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming. Calm your tits!" I yelled back at my brother.

"They are very much calm thank you very much." He yelled back.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I said loudly.

I slid my luggage down the stairs and put my backpack on. I grabbed my duffel bag and walked downstairs.

"You have a lot of stuff." He said looking around.

"Well considering I have to go on tour with you for four and a half months and I'm a girl, I need more than you."

He nodded.

"That actually kind of makes sense. Especially considering you change atleast twice a day if not more."

"Yeah. So are we going or not?" I asked.

"Do you have everything?" He asked.

I nodded and he started walking to the front.

"Let's go. We'll actually make it on time."

"Good." I said.

We loaded everything in his truck and drove to the airport. Aaron decided to take me on tour because he would miss me too much. He always had to Skype me before and after school when I wouldn't go with him. We've always been close as siblings. He's very protective over me.

I'm actually kind of nervous to meet all of his friends. I've only met Jc, Nash, Carter and Cameron. I've talked to Matthew but never actually met him. That's still leaves a few. I'm kind of shy but when you get to know me I'm more outgoing. It was some what difficult when I first met the ones I know. I was very awkward.

We arrived at the airport and got all our bags out of his truck. We had quite a few put together. We got through security slowly. The time that we spent waiting was taken up by me hanging all over Aaron or jumping on his back. Aaron knows I'm too impatient but the bad part is that he is too. We were both annoyed and bored out of our minds for about fifteen minutes.

We got through and were completely relieved. We're now waiting for our plane. My head is resting on his shoulder and he's texting Nash.

I can see the messages and I'm sure Aaron doesn't care.

From Nash: Has your plane started boarding yet?

To Nash: Nah man. We haven't heard anything yet.

From Nash: We?

Aaron looked at me like "He's an idiot."

"Let's just take a selfie. He'll know then." I shrugged.

Aaron and I took a selfie. He was looking at the camera like it was an idiot and pointing at me. I was sticking my tongue out. He sent the picture and Nash texted back.

From Nash: OHMYGOD. You're bringing Little C. *-*

To Nash: Yes idiot. She may be a little bit shy though. She hasn't met some of the guys.

From Nash: That's fine. She'll get over it. Especially with Taylor being there. Taylor breaks everyone out of their comfort zone within minutes.

To Nash: Oh god. Remind me to keep them away from each other.

"Why are trying to keep me from Taylor?" I asked confused.

"Taylor's a huge flirt." He said.

"So you have to keep us away from each other? It's kind of rude either way it goes. You'd either be leaving me out of things or him."

"You two just can't be alone then." He shrugged.

"Okay Aaron." I rolled my eyes playfully.

From Nash: I'm sure Taylor won't think about it. She seems more like Matthew's type in my opinion.

To Nash: Don't tell me that. I can't hide her the whole time.

From Nash: Just saying bro. Don't worry about it. You trust all of us and I don't think Lily is like that.

To Nash: You're right. She'll be fine.

"Flight 875 to California is now boarding."

From Nash: We have some self control.

To Nash: Yeah yeah yeah. You're right. I'll talk to you later man. Our flight is boarding now.

From Nash: Have a safe flight. Cameron, Carter and I will be there to pick you up.

Aaron shut his phone off and we grabbed our carry-ons. We sat in our seats in first class. Aaron didn't want to be bothered on the flight. He said it was a little annoying. He loves his fans but he already hates flying so on top of that it's just little unbearable. Aaron started looking pale and that worried me.

"What's wrong Aaron?" I asked.

"Airplanes make me nervous." He said making a weird face.

"I'm here. You'll be fine." He smiled at me and wrapped his arm around me.