Nine

|||| Nine ||||

None of the boys had bothered me before or after I showered. I was finishing the first season of American Horror Story when Taylor dramatically landed in front of me on his back, looking up at me.

"Tired?" I asked.

"Extremely." He groaned.

I ran my fingers through his hair and continued to watch the last few minutes of the last episode.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked looking down at him.

"They were right behind me. Aaron was talking to Matthew though." He said laying his head on my thigh.

I nodded and closed Netflix as the episode ended. Taylor was slowly falling asleep and he looked so innocent.

"Take a nap Taylor. I'll wake you up when we go to dinner." He nodded and cuddled up near me. I started to hear his soft snoring and I smiled.

||| Aaron's POV |||

"So where are we going for dinner?" Carter asked.

"In-n-Out." Nash said laying on his bed.

"Wasn't Taylor right in front of us?" Matthew asked.

"Yeah. Where'd he go?" Cameron asked narrowing his eyebrows.

"I bet you he's with Liliana." Johnson said.

"Don't make Aaron paranoid. He's protective over her." Nash rolled his eyes.

I really do think he's there but I don't want to seem like a dick just rushing in there and making him leave.

"He probably is considering he's not here. I mean where else would he be?" I said.

Everyone shrugged and laid around. I decided to text her to confirm my suspicions.

To Lil Bear: Is Taylor with you?

From Lil Bear: Yeah. He's sleeping. Why?

To Lil Bear: The guys were just wondering where he was. And not to be mean but I thought I said I didn't want you to alone together.

From Lil Bear: Taylor has not even once tried anything. He's just been a good friend. Okay? Just trust him.

To Lil Bear: Okay I'll trust him. He's a good guy.

From Lil Bear: Yes he is. What time are we leaving anyway?

To Lil Bear: At 7:00.

From Lil Bear: Okay. Don't be too crazy down there. We still have to be in this hotel one more night.

To Lil Bear: Okay okay.

I locked my phone and slid it in my pocket.

"So where's Taylor?" Matthew asked.

"With Lily. He's sleeping." I answered shrugging.

||| Lily's POV |||

Taylor was sleeping peacefully while Aaron was texting me. Sometimes he's ridiculous. Taylor hasn't done anything really flirty. He's been nothing but a gentlemen and I find it adorable.

I still have his bandana and I'm not sure if I'll actually give it back. He'll probably have to take it from me. It was nearing 7:00 and I wasn't ready to wake Taylor up yet.

He looked at peace. I knew if I didn't wake him up soon that Aaron would and it wouldn't be in a nice way. I might as well wake him up now.

"Taylor. Wake up." I said shaking him lightly.

He groaned and opened his eyes. He smiled looking up at me and sat up.