No. 2

The picnic
Oh fuck, I thought in my head, buttercups tack is missing.
    Pin walked in and asked, "is everything alright??" "Pin..." I said not wanting to get his hopes up. "Buttercups tack is missing." Pin started, "You can ride with me and Elvis." "Thanks so much pinhead!" I said. "Hey don't call me pinhead." "No promises"
     "C'mon get up" Pin gestured to his horse.
I climbed up on Elvis. "You're probably going to want to hold on to my waist... so you don't fall off." I could tell Pin was nervous. "yeah no problem!" I gently grabbed his waist, and we rode on.
    "I...um...we are almost there." He said nervously as we were trotting, I could tell me holding his waist got him really flustered.
"Great!" I said grabbing his waist a little tighter.  We approached the beach and I saw someone on a horse that looked to be in a uniform. "we're here." Pin said softly and his cheeks glowing red. "Looks like we've got company, from Halloway." "Yeah well that's okay I suppose!" I said walking towards the water.
    The boy in uniform, From Halloway walked towards me.
    "Who might this pretty girl be, hm?" asked the boy seductively.
     "Nesryn, Nesryn Simmons, and I prefer you don't call me pretty girl." I said.
    Pin quickly jogged over.
     "Well then pretty girl, I'm Callum Elphick and I prefer you call me yours." He said being cut off by Pin, "Back off, Callum." Pin said seriously.
    "What's she to you anyways, stable boy." Callum said.

    "She's my girlfriend, now back off!" Pin said.
"Fine, stable boy." Callum said rolling his eyes and walking away.

   "Thanks Pin, and yes I'll be your girlfriend."
I said knowing he was gonna make a fuss.
    "I..wasn't serious..You don't have to." Pin said.
    I walked up to him and lightly kissed his lips. He looked surprised but kissed back. He deepest the kiss and soon enough we were kissing passionately his hands tightly around my waist.