chapter 2

i wake up the next morning tangled in the sheets with harry holding me tightly, just how i remembered falling asleep. i feel harry stir in his sleep moving around pulling me even tighter. i try to get away from his grasp, because i needed some air. he groaned informing me he was awake. "good morning to you to" i giggle at him not being a very good morning person.he gives me a small smile and lightens his grip around my waist.

my phone starts to ring as i hear that familiar song, It Girl. i get up to check who it is, Unavailable. or ..my dad. i quickly answer and wait for the stupid automatic voice to finish talking. i finaly press 5. "hello?" i said waiting for my dad to talk. "hey pumkin" he said cheerily. "hi dad how have you been" i ask trying to start conversation. we talk on the phone for only 4 minutes, the maximum time we're aloud to talk.

i hang up and harry is fully awake now. he sits up and stares at me waiting to explain. i don't know what to say ang begin to sob. "les no dont stop..please" he says pulling me close. i can't help it, i miss him. a lot. "hey its a new day, lets get ready and grab a bite somewhere" harry says into my hair. i nodd and he wipes away the tears in my eyes. i get up and go into my closet trying to find something to wear. i feel a warm body heat behind me and turn around to see harry smiling. "wear this" he said cheekily. its a short black dress..i dont even know why i have this. "no harry" i say half laughing.

harry leaves my room and goes into his own. i go into my bathroom and hurry up and turn on the warm water before harry steals it all. i blast my music knowing Anne and Gem wouldn't mind and begin to sing my heart out. Gemma always tells me to try out for X factor some time soon but im to shy. i dont think im any good for that..

i should really tell you how and why im living with the Styles. it started when i was back in first grade. my dad was in jail. andmy mum told me i didn't really want to believe her. like seriously come on..what first grader is going to want to believe their father is some type of criminal. on our drive home i was a little shocked but i didn't believe a word coming out of her mouth. my dad was no bad guy, he was my daddy. we finally drive into our drive thru and i hurry up inside. i run into my parents room and find he isn't there. i immedietly search the whole house, everything..nothing going un turned. and he's...no were to be seen. i start tearing up because, well my dad is gone. my whole world crashed, fell into a bunch of peices..like shattered glass..

he soon got out like 6 months later, him coming back was amazing. but it made me really ..parinoid i would say. i didn't even want to go to school. i remember in second grade i would cry and cry. my biggest fear was him going away again. and..sure enough in fourth grade..one day i come from school, and he's gone. everyone tried hiding it from me. but im not fuckin stupid. he called but when i wanted to call, i wasn't aloud. my aunt, mum, and grandma would leave tuesdays. and my dad was gone for more than a week. i went up to my mum and said to her straight up, "is dad in jail again" i shocked her, she didn't really know how to react. and thats when i knew. so i pushed her further. "when is he coming back" i asked kinda pissed. no one would tell me shit. i would have to find out my self.

theres one memory when i remember we were at the court house. i wasnt aloud in the actual court room, but the elevator broke, the one the inmates used. and my dad had to go the regular way with cops. well i knew but i didnt expectto see what i saw. my dad with chains around his feet and arms. i fell on my knees and cried my eyes out. i remember him saying "mita..its ok everything will be better, i promise." and he went in the court room.

i met harry in school and we immediatly became friends. i soon left my moms cause she didn't seem to care anymore. when i told harry he told his mum. she took me in and she is a very good person. i love her and gemma and of course harry. without them...i dont know were i'd be.