Just vaping

Weeks had passed. She still didn't try it. She thought she was good. She thought she cleared up the situation. And was out of it completely. Instead of regularly snapping him she would ask him for resources to get vapes. And he would give her the answers. He knew she was too scared to try the weed pen. It was obviously and she didn't want to get in trouble with her parents. So instead he was helping her to start off with something small. Just nicotine. Just vaping. It was just vaping. He gave her a list of people in her grade to go too if she wanted something. She asked for all of this thought. She asked for vapes. She asked for the resources. But the whole time she was asking, she only wanted him to say “What are you doing? '', “ You shouldn't be doing this, you're too young”. She thought he would say this stuff to her because he had a little brother. But not just any little brother. A little brother that is in her grade. A brother that was also a 14 year old freshman. But weeks and months started to pass and he said nothing. He just kept feeding her the awful answers she wanted to know. This hurt her because she realized that he didn't like her how she liked him. She actually had true feelings for him. And she was really fucking stupid for that. What a 14 year old likes an 18 year old. She thought it was strange and gross but she didn't think that with him. She thought he was “different”. But she thought.