4

the bell ringed as the doors were opened to let all the students in, the now eight girls which stood outside walked inside the school last once all the students had gone in. as they walked through the hallways everyone turned around to look at them, everyone whispering among themselves. it wasn't anything new. the comments weren't anything rude, of course from time to time someone would be talking about them harshly but the girls didn't give much of a shit.

the eight girls walked up a pair for stairs and into the "mysterious" red door in which sora had mentioned earlier. inside was already 4 more people, one familiar face to the girls.

"hey yujin wake up" one of the girls snapped her fingers infront of yujin to get her attention. but the bunny liked girl looked up at the eight girls which were now all staring at her concerned.

"did we get any new students this year? i wasn't informed we did"

"only one, her names sora kang" a pink haired said while holding a clip broad passing it to yujin. yujin looked through the clip broad and set it down onto the table in-front of her.

"she looks..oddly familiar?"

"have you ever been to japan yujin?" the same pink haired said

"uh..no? why ask"

"then you're hallucinating. the girl just arrived yesterday from japan." she giggled at the confused female.

still not convinced, yujin just nodded and gave a hesitating smile to the girls.

[[choi yujin, age ; 19, year ; 4th — rank ; ?? (face claim ; clc and kep1er's yujin) ]]

sora walked out of the school were everyone was staring at her, it was uncomfortable. so she had started to pick up her pase to go and find her dorm room. after a 5 minute walk from the school she reached the building which was labeled as "dormitories 900-999," each floor had eleven rooms meaning sora's room was at the ninth floor. as she took a glass elevator to the ninth floor she was able to get a view of the school, it was bigger than what yurina has toured her around. way much bigger, it seemed like it was two big malls into one but a school instead. a ring was heard once the doors opened indicating the elevator reach the top floor. sora turned around and started to head out finding for her room.

999..999.. ah! after almost making a full 360° around the floor, sora was able to find the dorm room next to a lounge area. just like a hotel room you would just have to tap on the door handle lock to enter your room. the inside of the dorm also seemed much like a hotel room, everything was sorted and neat. and can't forget that every hotel had little gifts but when sora closed the door behind her and walked over to the queen sized bed a basket greeted her with a note. she dropped the uniforms on the bed and picked up the note.

"dear sora, welcome power and disqualification mixed up and down awaits for you. where power overthrows those who aren't invited there. we wait for the day power or disqualification mixes up. sincerely yours,"

confused, she put down the note and looked through the basket which contained towels, slippers, soap, all the essentials you would normally need and.. cards? they seemed like the normal deck of cards, 52 suited cards and 2 jokers. passing all the signs, sora just put the cards away in her school portfolio case, oh yea forgot that. the school wouldn't allow any bags inside the school unless it was a black portfolio, weird but makes sense.

sora glanced over at her phone which marked the time 7/45 am, school was stated that it started at 8/10 am so she started to put on her uniform, it was a bit itchy but sora will have to deal with it for now. lastly she put on the black shoes before leaving the dormitory.

"you're late," long story story short sora had forgotten her bag midway through the walk to school so she went back to get it.

"my apologies, it's my first day here so i didn't know my way around" sora gave a lie to not make herself seem like a bad student.

everyone in the class who which all spaced out looked at sora after the "first day" sentence. it seems like as if no one new comes by lately. the teacher gave a sign to sora to introduce herself. at first she didn't get it but after a few silent minutes she did.

"my names sora kang, i hope we get along." and with that without the teacher saying anything sora walked to the back of the class and sat down two rows in-front of the last row. she put her head down, looked out the window rethinking and processing everything from the ranks to the note at the dormitory. so much so that she didn't hear a male voice telling her to move to another place.

"hey, fucker move to another seat"

sora turned her head around to look at the male, maybe if he asked in a friendlier manner she would have. "no, go sit somewhere else dickhead"

the male scoffed in disbelief, "do you know who i am?!"

"nope."

the male had harshly grabbed sora's chin forcing her to sit up properly.

"how about a card game"