Chapter 3: The heartless king's past

A/N: The next chapter will be the last chapter , so please enjoy. This chapter will also contain mention of rape and suicide, there will be marking in bold, underlined writing where you can skip and start reading again or bracketed author notes.

It's been three months since Kageyama and Kuroo have been dating. They both still get a bit jealous but instead of hiding it they talk to each other. Kageyama and Kawa spent a whole week trying to get 'Tsumu out of his room and eating but they stopped when they both received a text from Osamu saying not to worry about 'Tsumu, he was eating again and coming out of his room. Kawa and Kageyama asked how that had happened and Osamu simply said Kita, Kawa and Kageyama weren't surprised that it was Kita to get him out of his stump and as a celebration they were going to a water park. Kageyama was waiting for everyone who was coming. They agreed to meet at Kageyama's house as he lived alone so they weren't going to bother anyone but his neighbours. Kageyama heard a knock on the door and he opened it to see Shoyo, Toks, Tsukki and Yams smiling at him. Shoyo was wearing a black swimming trunks with a gray jacket, halfway zipped up. Yams was wearing dark blue swimming trunks and a white t-shirt. Tsukki was wearing dark green swimming trunks and a white t-shirt as well. Toks was wearing denim short shorts and a pink singlet. Kageyama was wearing a black swimming trunks and Tesuro's blue jumper. "Are you ready to go!" Shoyo said, jumping with excitement. "Aren't you two hot?" Toks asked, raising her eyebrow. "Nope, my jacket is thin and not all the way zipped up," Shoyo said, pulling a bit of his jacket to show them. "It's nine in the morning, the heat hasn't even risen yet and I like this jumper" Kageyama said,not bothered by what Toks said. "Yeah why the hell did we have to get up this bloody early, I need my beauty sleep" Toks said, pouting. "Sweetie, you need more than beauty sleep," Kageyama said, jokingly. "Fuck you Kags," Toks said, sticking her tongue out at him. "Sorry but I got Tesu for that," Kageyama said, smirking at Toks. Both of them just stared at each other before bursting out laughing. Yams, Tsukki and Shoyo just rolled their eyes at them. "What the hell did we just walk into?" A voice said, from behind the other first years. The other first years step aside so Kageyama could see as well and there stood Kawa wearing dark blue swimming trunks and an aqua jacket left open which Kageyama thought was pointless for him to wear if he wasn't going to zip it up. Standing next to Kawa was Iwaizumi who was wearing white swimming trunks and a black jacket halfway zipped like Shoyo. Next to Iwazumi was Suna who was wearing dark blue swimming trunks and a black shirt. Next to Suna was 'Tsumu, who had his normal smile and looked a lot better than when Kageyama had last seen him. 'Tsumu was wearing dark green swimming trunks and a red jumper.  "Just them being dumbasses," Tsukki said, with a sigh, as this teasing was usual for Kageyama and Toks. "I'm glad to see you, 'Tsumu," Kageyama said, giving 'Tsumu a hug. "I couldn't have done it without Kita's help," 'Tsumu said, hugging Kageyama back. "Yeah he was a god sent," Suna said, grateful. "He really was," Kageyama said, smiling. Kageyama was happy to have his friend back and that he was no longer in that dark place anymore. Kageyama turned to Suna. "Hey, it's great to finally see you  again," Kageyama said, hugging Suna. "Yes, how has my salty buddy been," Suna said, hugging Kageyama back. "You know the usual," Kageyama said, shrugging. Suna nodded in understanding. "Kawa," Kageyama said, hugging Kawa. "My baby," Kawa said, hugging Kageyama back. "Iwaizumi," Kageyama said, hugging him. "Hey kid," Iwaizumi said, hugging him back. They all then started to catch up until a silver van pulled up revealing Bokuto, Akaashi, Kenma and Tesuro. Kageyama hadn't seen Tesuro in a while due to him being a third year, so he had to take some time to study. In the three months they have only seen each other face to face about five times. "Tesu!" Kageyama ran at him. Kageyama jumped onto him wrapping his legs just above his hips, Kageyama placed his hands on top of Tesuro's shoulders so Kageyama's head was just above Tesuro's. Tesuro placed his arms under Kageyama to hold him up. Kageyama connected their lips. Tesuro kissed back, making up for the time they were apart. "Did he just forget about us?" Kageyama could hear 'Tsumu say. "Yeah, this happens all the time" Kageyama heard Tsukki reply but Kageyama could care less what they were doing. They pulled apart smiling at each other, Kageyama placed his forehead onto Tesuro's. "How is my blueberry?" Tesuro asked. "Fine, just missing a certain person, how are you?" Kageyama said, pouting. "Ugh," Tesuro groaned, placing his face into the crook of Kageyama's neck. "I have so much work and because of that I can't even see you, I missed you so much," Tesuro said, hugging Kageyama tighter. Kageyama, still being carried by Tesuro, turns to face the other that came with him. "Oh, hey guys," Kageyama said, smiling at them. "Hey Kags," Akaashi said waving at Kageyama. "Hey," Kenma said, nodding at Kageyama. "Were we just a second thought to you guys?" Bokuto said, pouting. "Bokuto, leave them alone, they haven't seen each in a while," Kenma said, with a little smile.  "Thank you Kenma," Kageyama said, smiling at him. "Um what the hell was that?" Suna asked, confused. "Oh I forgot to tell you Kageyama and Kuroo are dating," 'Tsumu said, tapping Suna on the back. "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you, I just thought that everyone knew, we don't really keep it a secret," Kageyama said, apologetically. Suna stood there thinking, "oh shit, true," Suna said, sheepishly. That made Kageyama chuckle. "Anyway, so Kuroo, it's me, Kawa, Atsumu and Suna, and you're taking the rest?" Iwaizumi said, making sure he was correct. Tesuro nodded and then placed Kageyama onto the front seat. "Iwaizumi, there is a petrol station about the halfway mark, let's stop there refill and have a rest?" Tesuro asked over his shoulder. "Sure," Iwaizumi answered, getting into his car.