Forty-three; the Scooby doo gang

# (11) the scooby doo gang✅

THE SAME DAY

MYSTIC FALLS, THE GRILL

ARRIVING AT THE GRILL, KLAUS KISSED MIECZYSLAW'S HEAD AS THEY WALKED UP TO A BIG BOOTH FOR THE NINE OF THEM. Mieczyslaw tapped his fingers on the table as they all talked. He was feeling restless and they could all sense it. Rebekah raised her brows at the human."Feeling restless are you?"Rebekah spoke up at Mieczyslaw who stopped tapping his fingers.

Klaus rubs his husband back knowing he was feeling a bit crowded as well."He is surrounded by so many people, Rebekah, give him a second to adjust."Klaus told his sister who rolled her eyes but smiled understanding where he was coming from.

" No, it's not that," Mieczyslaw shakes his head biting his lips. He needed to release and Klaus could sense it.

"Alright, come on, let's find you, someone to beat up." Klaus joked in all seriousness and Mieczyslaw rolled his eyes at his husband.

"You get interesting by the second." Kol commented resting his back against the booth of the chair. Mieczyslaw let out a soft chuckle.

"He needs to release," Amethyst corrected her uncle who gave Mieczyslaw a curious look, the ten-year-old looked at her father who continued tapping his fingers."Just go, well be fine here with them."Amethyst informed her parents who nodded. Klaus stood up from the booth and Mieczyslaw followed after him.

"Be careful, please." Mieczyslaw kissed their forehead before walking away with Klaus.

"What does he need to release?" Finn asked raising his brows. He was curious about his brother mate, he wasn't all that bad but he could sense the darkness in Mieczyslaw and it made him uneasy.

Elijah takes a deep breath knowing how Mieczyslaw's mental illness could sometimes take a toll on him and he would begin to feel restless, he would need to release what he felt to feel better."Mieczyslaw suffers from mental illness and it can sometimes take a toll on him, "Elijah spoke up quietly, he taps his fingers licking his lips." He needs to release his anger and frustration every negative feeling he felt."Elijah responded.

"And how does he do that?" Finn asked taking a sip of his drink. He takes a deep breath narrowing his eyes at his nieces and nephew who were munching on their food.

"Fighting," Henrik answered taking a sip of his drink, he grazed his tongue over his lips sitting up."He and papa fight."

"And it helps suppress what he feels? Help his release?"Rebekah trailed off trying to get to know more about Mieczyslaw and her niece and nephews.

" When he doesn't, he loses grip."Mauve informed them.

"Well, we certainly understand the situation."

Amethyst laughed shaking her head.

*