Chapter One

Tonight was the same as every other day in the pizzeria. The doors were shut, the security bots roamed, and every once and awhile you could hear the sounds of the vents creaking. But tonight was different. Freddy could feel it. He walked over to his bed and sat down. "What could it be? What's so different about tonight... It's probably nothing." That was his first mistake.

His second mistake was getting up when he heard a man shout: " IS ANYONE IN HERE?" Freddy quickly ran to the glass panel and shouted back "Yes?" It was strange. Strange how this random man's voice made his heart flutter. It wasn't long before the man walked into Freddy's view.

He was tall, 5'11 maybe, with green hair and huge scars on both his eye and his chest. But when Freddy moved his eyes down to the latter scar, he blushed and turned away. Dude was ripped as shit.

The man looked at Freddy. "Sorry. I got lost. My name is Zoro." His deep voice penetrated Freddy's heart like a poisoned arrow. He tried to prevent himself from stuttering but alas, "I-I'm Fr-eddy.." Nailed it. Zoro looked up. "Hmm.. how can i get you out of here?" Freddy once again looked into Zoro's eyes. He could've sworn he saw the swordsman flinch and avert his gaze for a moment. But brushed it off the Freddy's threatening appearance.

"Well you could get a securit-" Zoro held up a card. " This?" "Y-yeah! How did you get that?!" Zoro shrugged and spoke up "I don't know some blonde chick dropped it." "Oh Va-" He was cut off by the sound of the doors opening. "Way to go superstar! Incredible work!" Freddy smiled and Zoro opened his eyes wide and blushed. "Yeah well let's get out of here..."